Opinion Shifty

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Lichaa:rage:
If his passing improves drtastically I'll still be annoyed it took until his position was under serious threat, but as long aas he's doing his job I'm happy for him to finallyget it right. I just have my doubts that he's got the ability to get our pack rolling.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So has shifty finally signed on as our new halves coach???? Or was he just invited to help out???
Not as yet,but he’s more than happy to pass on his knowledge- the feedback from the players has been ultra positive so he could be a regular on the coaching staff- watch this space......
We’ll surprise a few sides.....& so called experts

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Shifty was the man and people forget that he was so good that he kept JT to the reserves bench. The experts who think speed is everything would have hated on Sherwin. In comparison Steve Mortimer would have been OK for them, he had standing start acceleration and was super quick over a short distance. Polla Mounter was similar to Shifty, not especially fast, but had the all round game that fits the Bulldogs.

Go Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So has shifty finally signed on as our new halves coach???? Or was he just invited to help out???
Pretty sure he works with the lower grades.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good onya Shifty you legend, this is what the club needs is the true Bulldog legends to inspire and develop our squad.
Instill the pride and love for the jersey!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Shifty was reasonably fast for a half-back. Good support play and scored a few long range try's.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Shifty was reasonably fast for a half-back. Good support play and scored a few long range try's.
He had plenty of toe he played a bit of fullback and even wing in the lower grades and might have played one or two in NRL at fullback as well from memory.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I wonder if he's given up the garbo run or just doung this part time? Either way, im glad he's around at training.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@SweetFA @btrainben @Pete_Zar @Alan79 @Dogzof95 @Mr Invisible @ASSASSIN @sideswip @Vlasnik @Qld-Dog @TwinTurbo @Kennelnator @Nabsolutely Fabulous @TABOO

I think YouTube disabled the sound for this video. Play this video, then at the same time play "Clubbed to Death" (video also below). Watch the Shifty video while listening to CtD - that's how it was originally meant to sound. You'll notice the time of both videos is almost the same too!

Watching those tries he's put on, shows how boring this sport has become, I can't remember the last time I've seen tries like that!

P.s. Wayne Bennett's face when that run around try was created.... Man if the salary cap was policed properly back then, Broncos would have no premierships!

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miss shifty by far only of our best half backs. Lichaa has lot to learn this year is a make or break for him. Still spewing we let go of Woolford I reckon he'll go far.