Shayna Jack

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

she is on the SAS Australia television show and she says that she wants to prove that she isnt a drug cheat, that is a very unusual statement and im wondering how she can possibly do that

if she dominates the competition is she going to then submit to a drug test?, and then if she passes the drug test how does that prove that she didnt just choose not to cheat this time?

this show has got nothing to do with anything

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They'll come up with any crap now days. The point of the SAS training is to weed out anyone who can't finish the course. Part of the course is going a week without sleep or food. I'm guessing they won't do anything near that in this show.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They'll come up with any crap now days. The point of the SAS training is to weed out anyone who can't finish the course. Part of the course is going a week without sleep or food. I'm guessing they won't do anything near that in this show.
Especially if Corby and Jack aren't on the drugs

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pointless show. Spoiled sportspeople who'll get their ass kicked in short stints, cry for the camera a little and listen to some inspirational speeches from the trainer's.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pointless show. Spoiled sportspeople who'll get their ass kicked in short stints, cry for the camera a little and listen to some inspirational speeches from the trainer's.
That sums it up pretty well, just like most reality shows. How the fuck they can have Schapelle Corby on there, no doubt a "redemption" story but fuck me they are treating her like a fucking celebrity these days, get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That sums it up pretty well, just like most reality shows. How the fuck they can have Schapelle Corby on there, no doubt a "redemption" story but fuck me they are treating her like a fucking celebrity these days, get the fuck outta here with that shit.
Anybody who has real celebrity status from Australia will tend to have to leave the country for work. And real celebrities wouldn't touch a show like this. It's a bit like I'm a celeb, get me outta here.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you're watching it then?

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im surprised there are ppl that still watch regular tv and under the age of 80

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Show should be cancelled for giving Arabella air time.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plus the pommy poof looks and sounds annoying as fuck.
Thankfully I've only seen the one ad with her drug cheat line. You couldn't boil an egg in the amount of time I've spent watching free to air tv in one sitting over the last month.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thankfully I've only seen the one ad with her drug cheat line. You couldn't boil an egg in the amount of time I've spent watching free to air tv in one sitting over the last month.
I hardly watch TV period. I can't stand free to air, most channels just show pure garbage content. I also hate reality shows, they are the epitome of what's wrong with TV, and society these days.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hardly watch TV period. I can't stand free to air, most channels just show pure garbage content. I also hate reality shows, they are the epitome of what's wrong with TV, and society these days.
I don't know how reality tv is actual reality when they know they are being recorded. Everyone acts different when they know they are watched.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know how reality tv is actual reality when they know they are being recorded. Everyone acts different when they know they are watched.
Exactly, and so much of it is scripted also. It's also why the next generation is growing up dumb, because they watch this shit and think "that's real life". Stop making stupid people famous, it's killing peoples brain cells.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly, and so much of it is scripted also. It's also why the next generation is growing up dumb, because they watch this shit and think "that's real life". Stop making stupid people famous, it's killing peoples brain cells.
The Kuntrashians are the best example... do nothing but just chase black dick, make a movie then sell shit with your name on it.

Which gives me another reason to post my fave meme...