Official Shaun Johnson signs 3 year deal with Sharks

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can only imagine Sharks doing about as good as they did this year... Moylan at the back doesn't compare to the freakishness of Holmes

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks will miss the 8

The back row is terrible after losing Lewis and Graham is out for the first half of the year with that ACL.

Their back line is slow and old plus Johnson and Moylan would be the most inconsistent players in the NRL.

The front row is the only real strength.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
How many stars can one team get .
So Moylan back to fullback.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great signing by them.. Moylan can switch to Fullback..

I never really thought much of Flanno as a coach but he sure knows how to attract quality players..

Brang in Prior, Graham, Fifita, Ennis, Barba, Maloney, Moylan, Townsend, Josh Morris, Shaun Johnson, and everyones favourite punching bag on here Aaron Woods plus others..

Thier all experienced, big names.. they would never have won that 2016 premiership without recruiting that spine of Ennis, Barba , Maloney..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great signing by them.. Moylan can switch to Fullback..

I never really thought much of Flanno as a coach but he sure knows how to attract quality players..

Brang in Prior, Graham, Fifita, Ennis, Barba, Maloney, Moylan, Townsend, Josh Morris, Shaun Johnson, and everyones favourite punching bag on here Aaron Woods plus others..

Thier all experienced, big names.. they would never have won that 2016 premiership without recruiting that spine of Ennis, Barba , Maloney..

Apparently Flanni might not even be at the helm next year lol... fkn what next

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Townsend and Sj

Played together before

Moylan FB

Sharks will be top 2
You reckon? They've lost a lot in Holmes. Don't know where their trys are going to come from. And Moylan is the most over rated player after Fat Barba.

Johnson will either be MIA during play or out injured. Can't see them in the top 2. Top 8 definitely, top 4 maybe.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You reckon? They've lost a lot in Holmes. Don't know where their trys are going to come from. And Moylan is the most over rated player after Fat Barba.

Johnson will either be MIA during play or out injured. Can't see them in the top 2. Top 8 definitely, top 4 maybe.
SJ contributes the most tries per game of any player in the NRL. The bloke has his faults but his ability to generate points isn't one of them.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight dugan/moylan/johnson/fifita and youd think gal all on $800-$1 mill ,they did peptides (allegedly) cheating the cap but the nrl is ok with them buying more players yet we get hammered for dancing nude in a private function wtf the nrl is a joke and our club rolls over far too easy

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SJ contributes the most tries per game of any player in the NRL. The bloke has his faults but his ability to generate points isn't one of them.
Brilliant signing. SJ is a weapon.
Needs structure but has raw attacking talent.
Anyone looking. At stats could instantly see the value of the guy.
I hate sharks but gun signing and IMO a huge upgrade on Val Holmes.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So let me get this straight dugan/moylan/johnson/fifita and youd think gal all on $800-$1 mill ,they did peptides (allegedly) cheating the cap but the nrl is ok with them buying more players yet we get hammered for dancing nude in a private function wtf the nrl is a joke and our club rolls over far too easy
If the Rorter$ can do it (and they are now and have been doing it for years).. no signings other clubs make suprise me..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brilliant signing. SJ is a weapon.
Needs structure but has raw attacking talent.
Anyone looking. At stats could instantly see the value of the guy.
I hate sharks but gun signing and IMO a huge upgrade on Val Holmes.
You don't even need to look at the stats, just look at the amount of tries he's involved in for the Warriors. Would've been the perfect partner for Lewis.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Without a doubt he's talented but stat's can be misleading. He's a typical rocks or diamonds player who's not worth anywhere near his price tag.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Without a doubt he's talented but stat's can be misleading. He's a typical rocks or diamonds player who's not worth anywhere near his price tag.
I'd take him in an instant. He generates points and we're fucking hopeless at it. People just expect him to be this complete halfback when he just isn't really going to be that. The blokes a touch footballer.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd take him in an instant. He generates points and we're fucking hopeless at it. People just expect him to be this complete halfback when he just isn't really going to be that. The blokes a touch footballer.
IMO he's a 6 and would kill it with an organising half like Cronk, Keary, Maloney, etc. He's a gun don't get me wrong but I wouldn't trust him with $1 let alone steering a team around.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
IMO he's a 6 and would kill it with an organising half like Cronk, Keary, Maloney, etc. He's a gun don't get me wrong but I wouldn't trust him with $1 let alone steering a team around.
For sure he can't steer a side, but he's more than capable of complimenting someone that can. If the bloke left the Warriors years ago his game management would probably be a lot better. I'd still give him a stack of money to play for us lol.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For sure he can't steer a side, but he's more than capable of complimenting someone that can. If the bloke left the Warriors years ago his game management would probably be a lot better. I'd still give him a stack of money to play for us lol.
He and Townsend already familiar with time at Warriors

SJ will shine with that experience in the pack and out wide

I was surprised he signed 3 years thought he would go Roosters 2020