Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is great news.

Imagine splashing 500k/year on an injury prone, ageing half who’s on the decline.

I’m extremely relieved.
I think SJ would have fitted nicely into our spine. Injuries could of been a concern though. Looked like a much better fit with us then him returning to the warriors. The problem is the more signing we miss out on the more likely we are stuck with resigning dead wood for next year.

Malla

Reaction score
Looks like Warriors are re-loading for a premiership run with the massive signings of DWZ and SJ lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He doesn't need to explain anything. His oil was good.
You can't do anything about players backflipping last second.
If your posts were 1% informative as Assassins are there would be value in your posts.
Just continue concentrating on what might of been with Pay, the one that got away.
Lol get your tongue out of his ass you flop.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He doesn't need to explain anything. His oil was good.
You can't do anything about players backflipping last second.
If your posts were 1% informative as Assassins are there would be value in your posts.
Just continue concentrating on what might of been with Pay, the one that got away.
Ignore the irrelevant idiot.

sleepy dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All of you talk from experience? You have all run clubs and been managers I assume you guys throw so much shade at clubs when you literally have no information or evidence to back any of your statements up. You chop and change to suit your agenda on one hand you don’t want the cap paying overs then you say throw everything at them. You want every signing to be a superstar, you complain about players like DWZ for 3 years when he gets release you continue to complain saying we got played it’s as if you guys actually know anything. Shut the fuck up all you guys know is what the media spits out and it fools you guys every single time how about just relax and let this thing play out instead of bashing the club and hoping it folds everyone we miss out on a signing

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop whinging. We didn’t offer Benji a contract because we thought Burton would come early. Don’t make it out like Benji turned us down. I’m sure Benji would have jumped at the opportunity to be a starting half, rather than being stuck behind Walker and Reynolds
Whinging ??

like fuck, I’m disappointed that our club can’t get the players they are after,it’s not “whinging” it’s genuine concern you muppet.!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Whinging ??

like fuck, I’m disappointed that our club can’t get the players they are after,it’s not “whinging” it’s genuine concern you muppet.!!!
Your concern is obviously shared by most of us Scoobs...Only part you are wrong about is Benji lol..he couldnt help us :grinning:

Last edited:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whinging ??

Ok muppet. Happy to shut my mouth when you find me one bit of evidence that Benji turned us down….

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
He just saw the COV-IDIOTS at our club and bailed..as you would.