Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being compared to Cleary did not help besides inflating his ego. Flanagan should focus on developing his game in NSW cup and hoping get a contract elsewhere. I can’t see him staying at the club for depth.
If the case i agree that's a lot of pressure i don't recall that being mentioned myself, though a few on here have said it was possibly stated.
Not a great call in hindsight.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need experienced players and players who can execute to help these brilliant 2 kids we have next year. We have to hope SJ can reproduce some good form. There's no one else and I think he is a better fit than Reynolds. We dont need someone to take over. We just want some smarts and guile to pass on to our guys.
I thought that was part of the reasoning for getting Barrett. His attacking flair being a past Halfback.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fkn LOL decent player though, i'd argure he is better than SJ

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When is this going to be announced? Anyone?

D Voice - better known for the TV show The Voice with Deltra Goodrem?
MasterP - Aka Grand Master Flash
Assassin - The Assyrian beast from the middle east

Anyone of you three with info?
Lol hard

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep I’ve also heard it’s a done deal. Announcement soon. How soon who knows.

Saying that what happens with Flano? What a fail that was. He was baz teacher pet apparently and now he is barely holding his spot in nsw cup. Feel sorry for the kid but that’s what happens when your mouth is bigger then your talent.
Why do you feel sorry for him ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When is this going to be announced? Anyone?

D Voice - better known for the TV show The Voice with Deltra Goodrem?
MasterP - Aka Grand Master Flash
Assassin - The Assyrian beast from the middle east

Anyone of you three with info?
There is a name you forgot who beat me to the info (Thanks Legend ;) don't know if you want to be named or not)

Word Is He accepted the original offer of 2 years @ 450k and should be announced by Friday.

PS now do people know why we were willing to release DWZ to save 450 a year? ;)

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a name you forgot who beat me to the info (Thanks Legend ;) don't know if you want to be named or not)

Word Is He accepted the original offer of 2 years @ 450k and should be announced by Friday.

i got it i think most did, and this seems like money well spent.

Should make Burto a bit more content seeing this, knowing he won't have a spud for company in the halves :laughing:

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you imagine the jokes if the dog rooter comes to the dogs? Christ
For that reason alone it is a no!!
It didn't stop Foran or some of the others fucking us...perhaps they should be in the same conversation as Jr. Jr!?!?!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Noice!
Now we just need to release Flanno & use the $200-250k saving on a bit part player that will actually warrant & see time in firsts!!

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The announcement will be TLT when he's named @ halfback for us. ;)
Nah hopefully announce in the next day or so.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

A lot of people on here blew up when they found out we were paying freight on him. They have no idea on how football clubs are run.

Hopefully this clears things up for them. If we didn’t pay DWZ freight next year we don’t have the money for SJ

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of people on here blew up when they found out we were paying freight on him. They have no idea on how football clubs are run.

Hopefully this clears things up for them. If we didn’t pay DWZ freight next year we don’t have the money for SJ
Imagine if we can do a clean swap and get Johnson for DWZ. Masterstroke!