Other News Source Shattered Souths players on Johnston departure

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so much better than Crichton and Meaney. Meaney is not a winger .
Smith and DWZ are our best wingers hands down. We need centres I’d prefer if they gave Crichton a chance in the centres instead of Smith.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Smith and DWZ are our best wingers hands down. We need centres I’d prefer if they gave Crichton a chance in the centres instead of Smith.
Whos midget Critchton going to run over or out play lol? If only we had his brother as a centre

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whos midget Critchton going to run over or out play lol? If only we had his brother as a centre
Yeah because Smith is a shining light at centre...

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How many calls from the kennel to sign him after he bags a hatrick tonight?

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive actually thought about this. It makes so much more sense

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah because Smith is a shining light at centre...
He isn't that great either bro but I see Crichton getting running over by 100-110kgs centres he'd come up against lol

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He isn't that great either bro but I see Crichton getting running over by 100-110kgs centres he'd come up against lol
We currently have retards in the centres with Smith Montoya and Holland etc. Chrichton played all his juniors in the centres and has shown he’s avg on the wing but has a dig. Let’s see what he’s got in the centres because it can’t be any worse then what we will watch tonight with Montoya back !!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cheaper alternative to Addo-Carr. Meaney has speed, but he wouldn't have scored that try tonight. What players like Johnston and Addo-Carr have good instinct and quality finishing ability and it's something we really lack.
DWZ and Smith are hampering us atm

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remis looks like his got the sooks on hard he aint a centre and his his performance on the wing is questionable id have johnston got speed good finisher