Sharks vs dogs trial

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will like to put my 2 cents in,
as bad as we where sharks scored 2 try’s with the dogs 12 men, and 6-0 in the second half with every call going against us.
No 12 men in trials. Lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It doesn't matter, people will shit on him no matter what he does at this point. Our halves were literally the furthest thing wrong with us tonight and people are still crying about him lol.
Hooker was pretty close to the problem in attack in my humble opinion. It’s up to him to find his halves and tell the forwards to f*ck off when we are in attacking position.. can’t control the ruck.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's going to be another long season... Spine is shit except for Burton and Dufty... I also have major concerns over our forward pack now.
I can see why we recruited Kikau.. our second row is rubbish. Here’s hoping RFM returns and gets a starting spot. I did not rate Hetherington at second row.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It was very hard to watch. At least the cleanout is in progress. Whatever that means.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defence was horrible. We could barely put the sharks on their backs

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And you were happy with our attack?? Seriously???
I said we looked ok. Did I say we looked good, or great? Did I say I was happy?

We looked more dangerous than we have in the recent past, however we didn’t exactly get many opportunities

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks out enthused us. We will improve. Schoupp looked like he copped a knock before halftime hopefully he's ok