Official Sharks leaving home ground

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can take the Sharks out of Cronulla, but you will never get rid of the shit stench that lingers around them. EAD Gal

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve got a feeling that the stadium will not be upgrade, but will eventually be knocked down and developed on instead. I’m sure gal has been given a unit or two to keep his mouth shut.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve got a feeling that the stadium will not be upgrade, but will eventually be knocked down and developed on instead. I’m sure gal has been given a unit or two to keep his mouth shut.
Prime real estate right there

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They're moving their home games to Kogarah (of all places).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
isn't that place all mangroves and shit, this is not a place to build an apartment development

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Prime real estate right there
What’s so prime about it? 5 minute drive to the beach, not near shops, close to 1 school, have to drive to the train station which is ages from the city

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sharks have made a total balls up of the development and the only thing they own is the ground after everything is finished.

They will even rent the space for their Leagues Club and they won't receive any income going forward form any of he units or or retail tenants.

I wonder how long the lump sum they received will last when they are playing games at Kogarah for 2 years?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should move all their home games to Perth.

In all seriousness, what’s the bet the NRL will bail them out when they eventually have financial issues?

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
isn't that place all mangroves and shit, this is not a place to build an apartment development
Just get a permit and throw in some cash and the government will bend over and you will be able to clear the mangroves.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They should move all their home games to Perth.

In all seriousness, what’s the bet the NRL will bail them out when they eventually have financial issues?
Agree. Why not do a full blown relocation for 2 years? In any case, i see this ending up as a Balmain Leagues situation where it will go to shit.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sharks are OVER the cap for 2020 already. Even without Brailey, Feki, they are still over the cap. Wtfff.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really? U read this
This will make my day
Buzz rothfield just said it on controversy corner. They have to shed players before next year or they will get done.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buzz rothfield just said it on controversy corner. They have to shed players before next year or they will get done.
So I’m guessing raimiens clubs just got smaller

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So I’m guessing raimiens clubs just got smaller
Mate if they want to get 500k under the cap they will need to shed about 3 decent players and replace 2 with juniors and Ramien can fill the other spot.. I don’t see how that can happen

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks have made a total balls up of the development and the only thing they own is the ground after everything is finished.

They will even rent the space for their Leagues Club and they won't receive any income going forward form any of he units or or retail tenants.

I wonder how long the lump sum they received will last when they are playing games at Kogarah for 2 years?
Spoonman your spot on. They will be a basket case for income. Money is spent before they get it .