Sharks financial trouble!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Central Coast Sharks sounds nice.

and don't believe everything you read on Wiki. They don't own Shark Park.. the council do.
Is that fair dinkum? I always got told they own it...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

and don't believe everything you read on Wiki. They don't own Shark Park.. the council do.
Incorrect the Sharks own the Stadium and all the land around it. The council gave it to them years ago.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like they have no financial trouble....just saw him on fb in a Gummies jersey...signed for 1yr.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like they have no financial trouble....just saw him on fb in a Gummies jersey...signed for 1yr.
Do you want to give a bit of context before you start spouting shit?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They should’ve sold some of those appartments, instead of giving them all to their players.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Signing Johnson doesn't mean that they don't have financial trouble. The NRL grant covers all the player payments.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fuck of we don't need morw deadshits up here , the nrl fucked up with the coast years back when singo offered to fund a team for 5 years yet gold coast got another failure.
We need a second teir comp and main comp reduced.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My understanding. Salary cap dollars are separate to admin dollars. While they had room left in their salary cap $ for Johnson, they have few $ left to pay admin thus the redundacies. I did read an article a few days back that they still owe one of their directors $1 million from monies he lent them a few years back. Sound like they are a basket case.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My understanding. Salary cap dollars are separate to admin dollars. While they had room left in their salary cap $ for Johnson, they have few $ left to pay admin thus the redundacies. I did read an article a few days back that they still owe one of their directors $1 million from monies he lent them a few years back. Sound like they are a basket case.
It’s crazy how poorly they must be run. They have an entire region for them self, won a premiership recently, marketable players, land + development... how much is gallens peptide subscription??

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

So, why does every source say they own their own ground (not just wiki)?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely hopeless management theyve had everything go in their favour yet fucked it all up

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it didn’t come from the telegraph this would be interesting but due to there ability to just print bullshit any time they want I’m not as excited as I’d like to be to see the sharks relocate or disappear
They don write bs about sharks and. They only write about it when things blow up and don't have a choice due to Rothfield being a scummy sharks suppporter.

Case in example , the telegraph was writing daily about the eels with their cap scandal and demanded they get taken the nines trophy off then .
Sharks on other hand , it was months and months from when they self reported before they did a article ( this is the NRL , they leak more than my toilet ) and when they do write articles on it sporadically they go to great pains to make out they were legit in their premiership year and the trophy not under threat .

In short lol , the article would be accurate

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They don write bs about sharks and. They only write about it when things blow up and don't have a choice due to Rothfield being a scummy sharks suppporter.

Case in example , the telegraph was writing daily about the eels with their cap scandal and demanded they get taken the nines trophy off then .
Sharks on other hand , it was months and months from when they self reported before they did a article ( this is the NRL , they leak more than my toilet ) and when they do write articles on it sporadically they go to great pains to make out they were legit in their premiership year and the trophy not under threat .

In short lol , the article would be accurate
News corp and accurate articles, you couldn't find a better example of an oxymoron if you tried.