Sharks fans throwing items on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is going on with his cheeks anyway? I was trying to find out how old he was the other day (could not find any info on that) and noticed he has had that problem for decades now but it has gotten a lot worse over time. Is it from smashing alcohol or something unavoidable?
Allergic reaction to cum.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A now deleted post from the official peptides twitter feed

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And we only threw things of at the useless refs not the players ffs .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they interrupted national nine news because a bulldogs fan threw a bottle and it came within 5 meters of hitting tim gilbert, im talking the first few minutes of the broadcast that is usually spared for the top story of the day

something like '180 people died today in a bridge collapse but first tim gilbert almost got hit by a water bottle'

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Allergic reaction to cum.
Marilyn Manson allegedly had ribs removed in an attempt to collect cum using the methods that Rothfield would have to resort to. You would have to be pretty desperate to make a deposit on that face.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
^^
I’ve never understood that.
I reckon the pleasure of having my dick sucked would be at least cancelled out by the sheer horror of having a dick in my mouth.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they interrupted national nine news because a bulldogs fan threw a bottle and it came within 5 meters of hitting tim gilbert, im talking the first few minutes of the broadcast that is usually spared for the top story of the day

something like '180 people died today in a bridge collapse but first tim gilbert almost got hit by a water bottle'
And you're not even exaggerating.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Front page and media outrage if it was the dogs. Anyone who cannot see the media bias against the dogs aint lookin
Word is the DT have a team of researchers trying to find a way to connect it to the bulldogs. Maybe the culprit's grandmother's friend is a dogs supporter or something.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Nein just reported it... incredible. Waiting for the Dogs link.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently it was a piece of dowel from a banner/sign that was thrown at him.

By NRL logic doesn't that mean all banners are now banned?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^
I’ve never understood that.
I reckon the pleasure of having my dick sucked would be at least cancelled out by the sheer horror of having a dick in my mouth.
I didn't know whether to rate that with an agree or a funny. But coupled with the sheer horror of having my own dick in my mouth would be the even more sheer horror of having someone catch me with my dick in my mouth. How the hell would you explain that one away. "Ummm, well, why you ask, because, Umm, I was regressing to my last incarnation as a dog"

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is going on with his cheeks anyway? I was trying to find out how old he was the other day (could not find any info on that) and noticed he has had that problem for decades now but it has gotten a lot worse over time. Is it from smashing alcohol or something unavoidable?
The red cheeks are from drinking alcohol, he's a pisshead guaranteed.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's 23 the piss has knocked him round

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Front page and media outrage if it was the dogs. Anyone who cannot see the media bias against the dogs aint lookin
Remember the South’s game front page pictures of fans urging people to identify these people to police... Murderers don’t get that sort of attention..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Black Friday when bottles were thrown at the refs, they send images of people who were in the stands, yet no word will be mentioned of this.
Dont trust the NRL.
NRL are hypocrites. May as well call them the Fourth Reich, with Greenturd & his bunker BS cronies.
Dad had a neighbor who’s daughter who was only 16 was pinged. Yeah sure he wasn’t impressed with her actions but to have her picture posted on the front of the paper he was furious..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks fans were throwing items on the field at Latrell Mitchell as he lined up a shot at goal tonight, nothing been made of it on fox yet but if it was us they would be all over it. I bet Rothfield and the rest of the scum from news limited won’t say shit. Greenberg the dog won’t fine them for bringing the game into disrepute either the dog
Queenslanders wouldn’t do that............oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.