Sharks fans throwing items on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sharks fans were throwing items on the field at Latrell Mitchell as he lined up a shot at goal tonight, nothing been made of it on fox yet but if it was us they would be all over it. I bet Rothfield and the rest of the scum from news limited won’t say shit. Greenberg the dog won’t fine them for bringing the game into disrepute either the dog

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree entirely. Nothing will come of it, I doubt the guy even got ejected either.

Mitchell missed the kick too, imagine if that cost them the game.

I am so fking glad the Sharks lost. I hate the Roosters as well but fk the Sharks.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
They just talked about it on Fox and Hooper said the SCG Trust don't know who did it yet but will be reviewing footage to ban whoever did it.

Mal Meninga turned the convo to Raiders fans being raucous in bay 37 in the past and then the whole panel had a good laugh and nothing more was said.

edit: Ennis just made a throwing projectiles joke.

Yep this wouldn't be the reaction if a lebbo dogs fan did the same thing. Sad.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing to see here. The projectile slipped out of the hand of a decent law abiding Cronulla fan.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fuckwit who threw the projectile has been identified.

How much is that jewburg **** going to slap Cronulla with, as coping a flying stick to the head is potentially more deadly than being slapped by Adam Elliots cock across the chops

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The DT's take on this will be that of course this was a bulldogs fan or player but they will begrudgingly give us some credit for the fairly accurate throw from belmore. Actually, this incident was about the only interesting thing that happened in that game.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The fuckwit who threw the projectile has been identified.

How much is that jewburg **** going to slap Cronulla with, as coping a flying stick to the head is potentially more deadly than being slapped by Adam Elliots cock across the chops

What is going on with his cheeks anyway? I was trying to find out how old he was the other day (could not find any info on that) and noticed he has had that problem for decades now but it has gotten a lot worse over time. Is it from smashing alcohol or something unavoidable?

A

Alexander the Great

What is going on with his cheeks anyway? I was trying to find out how old he was the other day (could not find any info on that) and noticed he has had that problem for decades now but it has gotten a lot worse over time. Is it from smashing alcohol or something unavoidable?
Aids

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I believe alcoholism (amongst other things) can cause broken facial capilliaries.

I'd say he's mid to late 60s

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Friday when bottles were thrown at the refs, they send images of people who were in the stands, yet no word will be mentioned of this.
Dont trust the NRL.
NRL are hypocrites. May as well call them the Fourth Reich, with Greenturd & his bunker BS cronies.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was front page and $150 fines from the police were issued to the dogs fans at black Friday
We.all know of the bias we cop, isn't going to change anyone who works for the media is dillusional or just dumb

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that poor yukka stem jumping on the field was trying to escape sexual harassment from Elliott. The dogs will have their fines doubled for this.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In hearing the DT has a exclusive today. Turns out it was a bulldogs fan, dressed as a sharks fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.