Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why

Jono Wright
B Ryan
Feki

are in the team over

Isaac Gordon (speedster)
Nathan Gardner (speedster)
Matthew Wright (a shitload better than J Wright)

This would look so much better

1. M Gordon
2. I Gordon
3. M Wright
4. Pomoroy
5. Gardner
6. Carney

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I've been wondering about Gardner too. Perhaps he's lost speed/form from his injury last year? Can't remember what he did but it must've been pretty nasty.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always loved Nathan Gardner - maybe I overrate him based on a few highlights, most notably his length of the field effort at SFS a few years back, but he's always struck me as a very solid first grader. He also seems like a genuinely likeable character and is bloody good to watch. (Maybe I'm confusing being an entertaining player to watch with being a great player). Is he really a winger, though? He struck me as a pure old school fullback but he kinda got shafted as the Sharks invested a fair chunk of money in Gordon.

That said, I could have lived without sitting only a few metres away from his infamous wedgie from Idris the other year at Shark Park... The horror, the horror.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Its because they are a fcked up backward club, run by fools.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I've always loved Nathan Gardner - maybe I overrate him based on a few highlights, most notably his length of the field effort at SFS a few years back, but he's always struck me as a very solid first grader. He also seems like a genuinely likeable character and is bloody good to watch. (Maybe I'm confusing being an entertaining player to watch with being a great player). Is he really a winger, though? He struck me as a pure old school fullback but he kinda got shafted as the Sharks invested a fair chunk of money in Gordon.

That said, I could have lived without sitting only a few metres away from his infamous wedgie from Idris the other year at Shark Park... The horror, the horror.
Gardener is horrible under the high ball and when he gets pressured, he loses possession of the ball.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
stewart mills seems to be out of favour as well. maybe coz he chopped off his 80's mo? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.