Sharing the heartbreaking news that my son passed away

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the messages of support and condolences. They are much appreciated during this difficult time in mine and my families life. It also shows why I love my kennel family, we may argue amongst ourselves but we are united and there for our fellow brethrens when the call is needed. Much love!

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart that I share the heartbreaking news that my young son unexpectedly passed away recently. He was only 14. His mother and I are still struggling to come to terms with our loss. He was a great kid with a bright future ahead of him. Taken way too soon. Rest In Peace Kobe.

I wanted to share this information with my fellow Kennellers as there are some of you on here that have known me for many years and known a bit about my personal life/history over that time.

All I can say is, cherish every moment you have with the ones you love, make time for them, hug them and let them know you love them, because what my son's passing has shown is you never know when that moment will come.
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss
I have no words
I really don't know what to say

We here for you

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the messages of support and condolences. They are much appreciated during this difficult time in mine and my families life. It also shows why I love my kennel family, we may argue amongst ourselves but we are united and there for our fellow brethrens when the call is needed. Much love!
Words on here don’t probably mean that much but more than happy to give you and your family a big hug at a game proper man hug to show we love you mate.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart that I share the heartbreaking news that my young son unexpectedly passed away recently. He was only 14. His mother and I are still struggling to come to terms with our loss. He was a great kid with a bright future ahead of him. Taken way too soon. Rest In Peace Kobe.

I wanted to share this information with my fellow Kennellers as there are some of you on here that have known me for many years and known a bit about my personal life/history over that time.

All I can say is, cherish every moment you have with the ones you love, make time for them, hug them and let them know you love them, because what my son's passing has shown is you never know when that moment will come.
My heart breaks for you brother, I have no words, My sincerest condolences to you and your wife and may you both eventually find some peace.
RIP Kobe.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sincere condolences to you and the family mate.
I’m totally lost for words absolutely terrible news.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No words man. Im so sorry to hear that. ❤

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dam bro I had no idea you were even a father. It’s a good wake up call to know that we’re still humans behind anonymous accounts and have real lives.

May he Rest In Peace.

As cliche as it is, he truly will be in a better place, no tears, no pain just pure love with the Lord.

God Bless

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only just saw this thread.

My heartfelt condolences to you, your family, and anyone that knew Kobe personally.

To lose a loved one so young is something that none of us should ever have to experience.

My DM's are always open if you ever need someone to talk to, vent to, or simply chat.

May Kobe rest peacefully, and the memories created with him live on in your hearts and heads.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So sorry to hear mate... condolences to you and the family.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that mate my heart breaks for you. I don't know you at all but my thoughts are truly with you and your family. I hope you are doing ok.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to deal with a lot of tragic circumstances in life and I will be the first to admit I find deaths awkward but dealing with a young sons passing would be something no one should face.
Sorry to hear of your loss, good people have spirits and he will be around somewhere, condolences matey.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only just came across this, so sorry to hear about your son.
Cant fathom how you feel, lots of love and best wishes from all us kennellers.

my dads last words to me whilst dying in a hospital bed were “hang in there”.

so hang in there as best you can and take care!