Share your shirtless restaurant story

Have you ever been thrown out of a restaurant with no shirt on?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • More than once

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I entered a restaurant at any stage nor if I was thrown out of any venue, but I have woken up at home shirtless after a big night out, never to see the shirt I wore out again. Fucked if I remember much of the night. Seemed like it was going to be a good night until I finished the booze in the house and trekked into the pub.

The closest second I can recall was after our last grand final win. I skulled the final third of a bottle of scotch that I'd started on when the game kicked off and went to one of the local pubs with another wasted mate. His recollection of the night was that he found and got intimate with a local aboriginal lady that was rather hefty and around 55 years old at the time (both of us were about 20ish at that time). I recall waking up the next day at my sisters place on her lounge in a pair of my nephews boxer shorts. The rest of my clothes were in the wash because somewhere on the way to her house I'd thrown up on them. By that stage I'd discarded my phone, wallet, keys and the Bulldogs jumper that I'd started the night with. I later returned to the pub I last recalled drinking at and the barmaid on duty told me I'd loudly proclaimed to the world that I need not money nor phone nor jumper nor keys since the sweet warmth of our premiership was enough to sustain me before throwing my phone wallet keys and jumper into a bin and running off into the night. Luckily she retrieved them for me to pick up the next day. Pretty embarrassing to be told that at the time.
Lol fuck me dead

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Once I went into the toilets at a bar with a galpal from my hometown to do bumps of rack. Security found out we were in there and came knocking so to distract from the truth - as if we were caught we both likely have our contracts torn up, I took my shirt off and we pretended like we were kissing.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I have a pantless one when we were young and playing cards the loser had to run down the road on the nude and run around the round about, the time I lost and did it on the nude roundabout was the time a cop car entered the round about cops gave chase i ended up hiding under a shrub in a church till the coast was clear, hiding drunk and naked in a church is interesting you wonder who is going to get you first God or the cops
As long as the priest didn't find you first you'd be ok!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Do we really only have 4 members who will admit to a little restaurant rumpy pumpy? The dishonesty of this place really disappoints me.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do we really only have 4 members who will admit to a little restaurant rumpy pumpy? The dishonesty of this place really disappoints me.
I've done that, but never been thrown out of a place without a shirt on, which was the poll question posed.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've done that, but never been thrown out of a place without a shirt on, which was the poll question posed.
You do the rumpy pumpy with your shirt on? That’s just weird! Are you self conscious about man bokbs?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You do the rumpy pumpy with your shirt on? That’s just weird! Are you self conscious about man bokbs?
A bit self conscious, but that's besides the point. The poll asked if we'd been THROWN OUT

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A bit self conscious, but that's besides the point. The poll asked if we'd been THROWN OUT
So it’s only wrong if you get caught? I contend many members have been thrown out. It’s a pretty normal thing to happen in straya, tbh.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you’d all voted honestly things might have been different. It could have been us playing in a semi final and not Canberra… sigh

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We all were. That's why people should be kinder to Elliott.
Did some dumb things when I was young but dropping trou in a bar or going to a restaurant shirtless arent 2 if them

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did some dumb things when I was young but dropping trou in a bar or going to a restaurant shirtless arent 2 if them
He took the shirt off after he entered the restaurant. I feel that is an important distinction.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He took the shirt off after he entered the restaurant. I feel that is an important distinction.
Yeh it means he had a few and forgot where he was.