Share a Favourite Song

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn right! Metal turns on my beast mode lol

PS I got my kids loving the metal covers of songs.

My girl loves the Barbie girl cover by that Leo Monchill-something.

My boys favourite is Ghostbusters

PS love his goatee lol
Leo Moracchioli is awesome and does some brilliant covers. Oh and yes his goatie is sick.

My favorite cover is probably his Africa one. What i like even more is his outro song for it, that part I can't help but headbang to it. Also I took the outro and made it my phone alarm.

And now a Metalcore, or maybe it should be Disneycore cover of Let It Go by Betraying The Martyrs. It won't be to everyones liking but tough titties lol. I remember my daughter getting the shits because it "wasn't the proper version" when I played it in the car.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Leo Moracchioli is awesome and does some brilliant covers. Oh and yes his goatie is sick.

My favorite cover is probably his Africa one. What i like even more is his outro song for it, that part I can't help but headbang to it. Also I took the outro and made it my phone alarm.

And now a Metalcore, or maybe it should be Disneycore cover of Let It Go by Betraying The Martyrs. It won't be to everyones liking but tough titties lol. I remember my daughter getting the shits because it "wasn't the proper version" when I played it in the car.

My kids get the shits if I play the original tracks lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just find it very fitting, word for word, especially the last 8 years of hell.

PS sorry about your old man. God rest his soul. My dad was 62 but a young 62 health freak. Went in for back surgery and activated the cancer. They gave him 3 weeks but lasted 3 days.

Fuck cancer.
Same to you mate. My Dad was only 62 as well when he passed. He passed away from a heart attack, fondly enough it was his heart that was the healthiest organ in him the coroner reported.

Also, FUCK CANCER!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
How bout this?
Yeah bro, I can fuck with that. I love to just trip out to music at times. When i say trip, i don't mean I've just dropped a couple of tabs of acid, more so just getting lost in the song itself. Though I do it more so when drunk.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not a 100% metal head, enjoyed the first clip, Africa. I've seen is a band at the Hard Rock Cafe in Macau singing Burn by Deep Purple with a female singer, live music is a bonus I have enjoyed experiencing so far and I will continue to do so when possible.

Shit time to be an artist who makes money performing live.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
A few have asked me to post so I'll drip feed a few.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tonight I was listening to Aussie crawl, down hearted, James Reyne is a legend an that song is probably one of the best all time hits.!!

fuck this site.!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ice house , electric blue, another great Aussie band and song.!! Actually all their songs are good.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anything by Nirvana unplugged