Share a Favourite Song

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's some Alestorm, known for their Pirate Metal style. @ASSASSIN @Hacky McAxe @south of heaven you may find the first song appealing lol :laughing:

The second song is all about drinking. Anyhow, I just find the songs fun and catchy, especially the choruses.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's some Alestorm, known for their Pirate Metal style. @ASSASSIN @Hacky McAxe @south of heaven you may find the first song appealing lol :laughing:

The second song is all about drinking. Anyhow, I just find the songs fun and catchy, especially the choruses.

Seen them live a few times. They out on an amazing show. Saw them with your with Lagerstein and Troldhaugen a while back. Insane show that filled the Manning Bar. Ended up going out drinking with the band after. Was great.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man nothing fires me up to fang the beast like metal for some reason lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I never thought that Pirate Metal, Viking Metal, Folk Metal and such would be something I would want, but somehow something I need lol. Just for something different from my norm.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man nothing fires me up to fang the beast like metal for some reason lol
Haha, true that brother. That why i love it it amps me up so much more compared to other genres of music. It helps me smash through my work shifts and it's great to work out to when exercising, doing weights or hitting the punching bag.

It also cost me money with speeding fines too :laughing:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Haha, true that brother. That why i love it it amps me up so much more compared to other genres of music. It helps me smash through my work shifts and it's great to work out to when exercising, doing weights or hitting the punching bag.

Damn right! Metal turns on my beast mode lol

PS I got my kids loving the metal covers of songs.

My girl loves the Barbie girl cover by that Leo Monchill-something.

My boys favourite is Ghostbusters

PS love his goatee lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

These ***** rule heavy then go proggy mellow and fuck knows lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
PS I've always wanted "My way" played at my funeral, so I found the cover I'm going to use.

Sounds fitting for you bro.

Actually my Dad had "My Way" for his funeral except it was the Elvis cover as he was a Elvis fan, plus my Dad did it his way his whole, but short life.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
These c*** rule heavy then go proggy mellow and fuck knows lol
It does change up a lot but I like it. Would be something I'd listen to when smashed so I could get lost in all the changes.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sounds fitting for you bro.

Actually my Dad had "My Way" for his funeral except it was the Elvis cover as he was a Elvis fan, plus my Dad did it his way his whole, but short life.
I just find it very fitting, word for word, especially the last 8 years of hell.

PS sorry about your old man. God rest his soul. My dad was 62 but a young 62 health freak. Went in for back surgery and activated the cancer. They gave him 3 weeks but lasted 3 days.

Fuck cancer.