Share a Favourite Song

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Attention TOOL fans: @Hacky McAxe @utility half
As you may or may not be aware, a new Tool album will emerge in 2019, 13 years after 10000 Days.
That's assuming he isn't locked up by then.

our lady peace, now there's a blast from the past, underated band
Agreed... and Raine Maida to this day is one of the most unusual vocalists.

Was anyone else here into Cold? was into them heaps.. and apparently a new albums dropping soon(ish).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone remember when Johnathon Davis (Korn)'s half brother was in a band called Adema?

and some Mudvayne (Ryan Martinie was a sick bass player)

and some Static-X for good measure (RIP Wayne Static).

Come to think of it, is it wonder I have so many freakn albums and CDs..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
some cool live clips
Gary Moore, what a guitarist the dude really made it talk and you could feel the emotion in it. Love that song, Still Got The Blues and The Loser just to mention a couple.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nerdy Elvis haha....actually, the Big O crapped all over Elvis.....he wrote great songs, Elvis was just a performer, singer and ordinary actor.
My parents were big fans of Roy, as a kid I grew up listening to old rock n roll and a like from the 50's and 60's because of them.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

Thunder Kiss '65 - WHITE ZOMBIE

Black Sunshine - WHITE ZOMBIE

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Guitar Gods

Cliffs of Dover - ERIC JOHNSON

Love Thing - JOE SATRIANI

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My parents were big fans of Roy, as a kid I grew up listening to old rock n roll and a like from the 50's and 60's because of them.
I remember listening to that old 50s and 60s stuff with my dad and his ex in the car a bit s a kid, but not sure what drew me back to Roy Orbison. I listen to him a fair bit these days.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember listening to that old 50s and 60s stuff with my dad and his ex in the car a bit s a kid, but not sure what drew me back to Roy Orbison. I listen to him a fair bit these days.
I like some of the 50's and 60's stuff. I think it just reminds me of my parents and childhood. I'll still listen to that era of music today, just depends on what mood I'm in. One minute I'll be listening to Rap, then next it could be 80's, then Heavy Metal, then Dance/techno. I pretty much listen to everything but country.