SHAQUAI MITCHELL

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We wouldn't have sold the league's club to sign him. Even though he's podgy he can play a bit watching the highlights reel. Might come good, might not.
Exactly he will probably play for Cabramatta and I doubt anyone would have even known if this thread wasn’t created. He will most likely fail but it’s not money used from the cap and there’s a slight chance he might come good. There’s nothing to lose.......except his weight!

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether we have actally signed him. I've seen nothing official

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether we have actally signed him. I've seen nothing official
I doubt there will be anything official he would have only been signed to a part time contract and those don’t get announced. Keep an eye on the Cabramatta team when it’s announced.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt there will be anything official he would have only been signed to a part time contract and those don’t get announced. Keep an eye on the Cabramatta team when it’s announced.
Hope they bought some big sizes

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was only playing for Wyong in 2018 (and won Coaches Award mind you), because Wyong were Roosters NSW Cup feeder club. That finished the end of 2018 and since then Roosters have teamed up with Bears.

He was named in Roosters Top 30 squad this year, but was playing for Central Coast Roosters/Wyong in Under 23s Country Rugby League (maybe that's where we picked him up from).

http://crlnsw.com.au/mens-u23s-country-championships-team-lists-round-two/

He's 130kgs apparently at the moment (as of Feb).

View attachment 9725
I am expecting Latrrel to follow him...2021
Our future Rock-star fullback !!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for noticing btrainben
I always listen and appreciate it when you pass something on.. And I understand things change quickly which might change the outcome but doesn't mean your info was wrong in the first place.

Hopefully next time you're right, it's about positive news!

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I always listen and appreciate it when you pass something on.. And I understand things change quickly which might change the outcome but doesn't mean your info was wrong in the first place.

Hopefully next time you're right, it's about positive news!
Your spot on about that, & yes I hope the next thing that gets passed on to me is good news for the club. Not good missing out on Robson, definitely a good talent.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's slimmed down a shitload since that photo above. That was before he played with the Roosters.

Big unit though who smashes through defenders.

Reminds me of Lloyd Perrett and Luciano Leilua in how he plays, but with pace.

Wow thanks for this video, have we really signed him up ?, I'm getting very excited, can't Wait to see him in Blue & White I can't believe uncle Nick is letting him go There must be a catch.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's slimmed down a shitload since that photo above. That was before he played with the Roosters.

He seems to have some speed and an offload, nice...

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score

We are short a big bopper

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn’t in the most recent team I could find for Ron massey Cup on the Internet. Round 5.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your spot on about that, & yes I hope the next thing that gets passed on to me is good news for the club. Not good missing out on Robson, definitely a good talent.
You did call it weeks ago masterp and it will be interesting as you said cowboys and dog whisperer said titans. Either way it’s disappointing it’s not us.