News Shane Flanagan puts his hand up to lead the basket case Bulldogs

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Out of all the appointments this guy has got the potential to be great for the dogs or a disaster. Flanagun Snr is much stronger media personality with his own little cheer squad over at Fox. If he and Gus disagree on some small detail it could be on for young and old. It's not like this Guy doesn't have an Ego. I care about the club and think of the risk management issues of a this appointment are pretty high. If this down the track blows up it will blow up big time.
Gus and Flanno are long time mates

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I d give flano a week to get his stuff in order and start him asap. Time to turn this club back into winners, flano is by far the best option available to do that. I dont see him taking anything less then the best from the players or any bs from arseholes in the media.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I d give flano a week to get his stuff in order and start him asap. Time to turn this club back into winners, flano is by far the best option available to do that. I dont see him taking anything less then the best from the players or any bs from arseholes in the media.
He won't start this year officially. He would be working with Gus in the background

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No just no he is a fucking cheat. I’d rather be cellar dwellers than drug cheats. Can’t stand the thought of him anywhere near the team. I like what Potter has done week one give him a trial and don’t sign anyone until he has a crack Potter assistant Jimmy

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He won't start this year officially. He would be working with Gus in the background
Why not now you reckon? He can start implementing his structures and see what players suits his style of coaching. If he does sign as you said, having Mahoney and Kikau would ask his life easier lol.

Reactions: 88

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why not now you reckon? He can start implementing his structures and see what players suits his style of coaching. If he does sign as you said, having Mahoney and Kikau would ask his life easier lol.
Too much bullshit to clean plus Gus wants flamingo out and of this year.