Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel a $50000 fine is appropriate. First Lamb should not of been there, he shook hands and was seen to whisper sweet nothings in a few players ears.
NRL need to make an example of us...quick before the covid completely disappears from Australia otherwise there is no protocol that makes any fucken sense.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just on that...might want to read Andrew Webster's column in the herald this morning,I'm sure the nutboy might wanna have a squiz as well.
Webster's pretty respected around the media circles right?
Bit of an over-reaction Teddy?
Start lobbying the members for 500 signatures to force an EGM.
Good luck.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rules are the rules mate. Just like okunballs and Corey got dealt with accordingly for breaking the rules this has to follow in the same foot steps.

No double standard within the family club.
I agree but people said the Port Macquarie incident was an overreaction and blamed the girls. It was never the players fault but any opportunity to kick the club when it’s down BOOM people are right on it. Surprise surprise

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just on that...might want to read Andrew Webster's column in the herald this morning,I'm sure the nutboy might wanna have a squiz as well.
Post it here and it’s Natboy. Put your specs on

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah saw it.
Yes Webster not the type to simply make stuff up unlike others.
Of course Dib still has his supporters.
Couple of reasons why it won’t happen anytime soon though.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Post it here and it’s Natboy. Put your specs on
This is it:

Former Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib has knocked back an approach from certain figures at Belmore to overthrow the faction that ousted him.

Dib was sensationally thrown out at the last football club elections and replaced by a ticket led by Lynne Anderson, whose father Peter Moore ran the club with an iron-fist for many years.

Unhappy with the way things have seemingly degenerated at Belmore since Dib's departure, some influential supporters approached him about making a stunning return.

Dib declined to fire up and get the signatures required to call an extraordinary general meeting. "For now," he said when we contacted him.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is it:

Former Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib has knocked back an approach from certain figures at Belmore to overthrow the faction that ousted him.

Dib was sensationally thrown out at the last football club elections and replaced by a ticket led by Lynne Anderson, whose father Peter Moore ran the club with an iron-fist for many years.

Unhappy with the way things have seemingly degenerated at Belmore since Dib's departure, some influential supporters approached him about making a stunning return.

Dib declined to fire up and get the signatures required to call an extraordinary general meeting. "For now," he said when we contacted him.
Dib would be stupid to make any potential move now with some of his mistakes still playing a part in our problems today. He would struggle for 500 signatures to force a EGM then he still has to win the election. His best chance would be to wait until 2022 and see if the current board delivers. I’m not a Dib fan but having a rival ticket is good thing as it removes any potential comfort zone for the current board.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dib would be stupid to make any potential move now with some of his mistakes still playing a part in our problems today. He would struggle for 500 signatures to force a EGM then he still has to win the election. His best chance would be to wait until 2022 and see if the current board delivers. I’m not a Dib fan but having a rival ticket is good thing as it removes any potential comfort zone for the current board.
Agree. It won’t happen in the short term and I’ve consistently said this board needed two terms to be able to deliver their mandate and if they don’t deliver by mid-2021 it’s very likely they’ll be challenged for early 2022 and they would be foolish to put themselves in that position. I don’t believe they are foolish, we are not up to the final act yet. That said I also agree a bit of competition doesn’t hurt.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So every player has to self isolate until the test on Lamb for Covid comes back. No training lol.

Like we need to train pfffft.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I totally understand what you are saying but being so stupid and breaking the rules infront if the media is just asking for trouble.
The club does not need anymore bad press and fines.
I know. But all Foran has to do is was his hands simple. Don’t touch his face. I know it looks silly, I just find it hilarious to be honest. Theres all these marches taking place today through Australia. Wonder if media covers this as breaking Covid restrictions. Doubt it.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My point is not whether the rules n protocols are right or wrong my point is that the club failed to administer them and did so in front of cameras.
I dont agree with where speed cameras are placed but when i know where they are I make sure i dont speed there - to do do so would be dumb.

Why put the club in such a situation!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You ***** giving the club shit over this need to pull you fucken heads in.
It’s a reflex action. I’ve nearly shaken 100 ***** hands in the last couple of months. You don’t unlearn a life long behavior overnight. besides, it was a FUCKING HANDSHAKE, he wasn’t licking their faces. You ***** are going on like he came down to the field with an explosive vest on.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dumb stuff, same as Latrell and JAC really.
While the chances of catching COVID is low, if an NRL player comes down with COVID it will jeopardise the whole season.
Lol.
Same as spending a week sleeping with 4 strangers?
You ***** are out of your minds.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is it:

Thanks mate. I hope that slimy prick doesn’t come anywhere near our club again. The damage he did is still causing repercussions

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rules are the rules mate. Just like okunballs and Corey got dealt with accordingly for breaking the rules this has to follow in the same foot steps.

No double standard within the family club.
It’s not a double standard. No one is saying he should be exempt.
we’re saying it should be seen for what it is, a slip-up nothing more.
***** are going on like baa was licking players faces while getting head from an infected schoolgirl.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I know. But all Foran has to do is was his hands simple. Don’t touch his face. I know it looks silly, I just find it hilarious to be honest. Theres all these marches taking place today through Australia. Wonder if media covers this as breaking Covid restrictions. Doubt it.
Not to mention handshakes don’t take 15min. Even on the minuscule chance Baa was infected the time for exposure is pretty much non-existent. A slip up in protocol and some are suggesting $250k fines, sack the CEO and that the competition might be called off. Baffling.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You c*** giving the club shit over this need to pull you fucken heads in.
It’s a reflex action. I’ve nearly shaken 100 c*** hands in the last couple of months. You don’t unlearn a life long behavior overnight. besides, it was a FUCKING HANDSHAKE, he wasn’t licking their faces. You c*** are going on like he came down to the field with an explosive vest on.
It’s just an excuse for some to kick the club mate. Quite disgusting really from so called supporters