Shaking head at NRL investigation into handshake

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The tests will be negative im positive. I think breaching the nrl rules and protocol's will be a issue though down the track.
Peter vlandy I don't think will go easy on such a matter considering he has aged 20 years trying to get us back on track for the season.
Yes but the penalties for Mitchell, JAC and Cleary didn’t bankrupt anyone and they were when the Rona was raging. We’ll see.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our club always puts themselves in a position to be screwed over..

We are just not smart enough..

Theres been too many examples in recent years.. from Mad Monday to the mobile phones etc etc..

No suprise we have no major sponsor..

Last edited:

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lambs tests positive.

We then have to play a team other than our starting 17 on Monday with no coach and we win:grinning:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 strikes now, mad Monday, Port Macquarie and now covid regs broken

When does the ceo take any responsibility for this??

Absolutely diabolical

Fark him off

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The club is rabble, i shut my mouth for months, gave them the benefit of the doubt, but one fuck up after another.
Time for change, this shit can't go on
Yeah dicks in schooners, dicks in play all go hand in hand.....

Big rabble

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can tear up players contracts and ruin there careers , but when the club phucks up like strict bio security measures, the biggest issue all over the world, we should just shut up.
Heads need to phukin roll, who is in charge of day to day ????
Andrew Hill......time to go champ

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The club is rabble, i shut my mouth for months, gave them the benefit of the doubt, but one fuck up after another.
Time for change, this shit can't go on
Bit of an over-reaction Teddy?
Start lobbying the members for 500 signatures to force an EGM.
Good luck.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can tear up players contracts and ruin there careers , but when the club phucks up like strict bio security measures, the biggest issue all over the world, we should just shut up.
Heads need to phukin roll, who is in charge of day to day ????
Andrew Hill......time to go champ
Im convinced you are the real buzz rothfield

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hogwash

This is under our watch,at our ground after strict guidelines were given
The ceo is not a player, he's our boss, if he cannot lead by example with strict instructions what hope does the club have moving forward with this turkey in charge ??
Yes but the penalties for Mitchell, JAC and Cleary didn’t bankrupt anyone and they were when the Rona was raging. We’ll see.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how many cases there are right now compared to latrell and addo carr

The clubs were all briefed and rebriefed on what had to happen, they are the rules like it or not.

As a sport we are being watched to see how this goes by all the major pro contact sports

And if this is what is happening in front of the media when the club is putting on a show what are we doing away from the camera?

Where was the football manager preventing lamb from coming down? Signs up?
Players should have known better

I would be happy with substantial fines for the club and the players who shook hands with lamb

We put the whole competition at risk , it takes something as small as this for the premiers to pull the plug

And makes it harder to get the fans back in

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The first COVID case in Australia was January 25th and the first phase of restrictions were announced 23 March. There is 8 weeks between these 2 dates of people congregating in public. If this hoax was contagious as they say it is then Australia would be in a crisis at the moment. We’ve all been sold a lie.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll tell you what their doing behind the camera when we are not watching....pissing in the wind
It doesn't matter how many cases there are right now compared to latrell and addo carr

The clubs were all briefed and rebriefed on what had to happen, they are the rules like it or not.

As a sport we are being watched to see how this goes by all the major pro contact sports

And if this is what is happening in front of the media when the club is putting on a show what are we doing away from the camera?

Where was the football manager preventing lamb from coming down? Signs up?
Players should have known better

I would be happy with substantial fines for the club and the players who shook hands with lamb

We put the whole competition at risk , it takes something as small as this for the premiers to pull the plug

And makes it harder to get the fans back in

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes there were signs up..

" tackle hard"
" run fast"
" bring back the madness"