Opinion SG so far!?!

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well in the 3 games he has coached, dragons knights parramatta. We should have won V the dragons, we beat the knights and honestly we should’ve won this game against parramatta.

This is even obvious to the pay lovers, as much as deano is a good bloke he was way out of his depth in coaching FG. To think that SG is also learning on the run is a massive effort well done to him and well done to the team for actually ripping in.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are the people blaming the cattle. The ones who said no one could do a better job than Pay with these players. Well guess what a new coach has done better so far.

These people supported an individual ahead of the best interest of the club.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the people blaming the cattle. The ones who said no one could do a better job than Pay with these players. Well guess what a new coach has done better so far.

Couldn’t have said it better myself lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Still shit with interchanges as Pay was... But at least he has them playing with a little more freedom. My biggest issue with him today was Thompson reduced mins. Katoa should have taken off Napa or Tolman and played in the middle so Cogger could come on at 9.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Absofucknloutely...

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going down fighting. Respect back in the jersey. I'm ok with that atm. SG has a pass mark for me
Well in the 3 games he has coached, dragons knights parramatta. We should have won V the dragons, we beat the knights and honestly we should’ve won this game against parramatta.

This is even obvious to the pay lovers, as much as deano is a good bloke he was way out of his depth in coaching FG. To think that SG is also learning on the run is a massive effort well done to him and well done to the team for actually ripping in.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've noticed the player's he moulded in Reggie's have stepped up and are playing with a bit more bite. He must be likeable.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I Think SG has done well. Best 3 games we have had in years at least we were competitive. I watched his after match press conference and to be honest answered every question pretty good . And there was no "their Improving we have to get better "