Opinion Set Restarts

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All our shitness aside for a sec... this rule change is just another way for refs to cheat legally, well done nrlol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish there was some kind of explanation as to what triggers each restart, but I like the rule.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually thought it was the dogs best game under pay mate. But completely agree with the 6 again shit.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst rule change ever. The calls make no sense and are so random. It's created just to favour certain teams.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
there was a clear restart chance on our last set when woods held us down for a long time but the referees didn't agree

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All our shitness aside for a sec... this rule change is just another way for refs to cheat legally, well done nrlol
Do you ever post anything positive during or after a game ? :tearsofjoy:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I like the rule but very easy to cheat on.

Elliott and Jackson, I reckon they gave away about 6 between them.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back the 5 meter rules if you wanna have this restart garbage

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It is designed to allow the refs and NRL to dictate the momentum in games and when to apply. Pretty clever actually lol

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually thought it was the dogs best game under pay mate. But completely agree with the 6 again shit.
It definitely was a good game but our ill discipline cost us. YES there were a fair few dodgy set restarts, and sometimes where we SHOULD have had one but didnt...unfortunately the restarts thing allows refs not to be held accountable for setting the flow of the game.

I liike that the pauses and purposeful penalties are gone....but this is worse in some ways. This was definitely displayed tonight. If they were handed out correctly tonight we win.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We had plenty of restart opportunities, couldn't take advantage all game.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I counted prolly 5 we should of been awarded
Including 1 in our last set 2-3 tackles in from woods
Absolute disgrace how that was reffed tonight

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a **** of a rule, unless of corse you get the call,

We lost by two points, we could have won by 12, it all changed when we had them pinned and then they got 3 or so back to back restart calls, which then marched them down the field to score. We never recovered after that, and even with Averillos try diss allowed, we still should have won. Fucks me off..!!

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From being in the sharks try line & x2 6 again in a row , sharks scores right after. 6 again needs to go

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every team should cut out the negative tactics. It’s a blight on the game. The amount of restarts I’ve seen late in the tackle count has me baffled. It’s just dumb. If I was a coach the msg of limiting penalties and restarts would be up there on the list