Send a Message to Sizzler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
The Sizzler is back in 1st Grade !! He has come in for a bit for of criticism on this forum this year.

However, This thread is to post your words of encouragement and advice to him. Maybe someone can then print the thread off and deliver it to Sizzler just 20 minutes before kickoff and fire the big man up !!

Fire it up Sizzler. !!!!

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your buffet is great... you guys serve a mean seafood salad!

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i feel sorry for him becuase he always tries his hardest but still gets bagged out by the supporters..
i hope he has the greatest game of his career so far and scores a hatrick on fri!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
yeah benny go hard habib, now is your chance to show your brother hindmarsh that you're really the talented one ok. :D

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Get a hair cut since its a Fridday night game and you want to be loooking your best for the cameras.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Dear Ben,

Play your little heart out on Friday night, we have had faith in you from the beggining :D

love the only girls that always say hi to you at training

(heyy rach should i bring the "unleash the big czislowski" sign that u made for rd.1?? lol i still have it lying around in my cupboard)

A

atomic_crimson

FIRE UP BENNY! i been buggin ya in PL to score me a hattrick... now is ur chance!!! you got one last week.. now make it three in 1st grade :D

A

atomic_crimson

*dOgzRuLe* said:
Dear Ben,

Play your little heart out on Friday night, we have had faith in you from the beggining :D

love the only girls that always say hi to you at training

(heyy rach should i bring the "unleash the big czislowski" sign that u made for rd.1?? lol i still have it lying around in my cupboard)
bring it :D lol

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
Get a hair cut since its a Fridday night game and you want to be loooking your best for the cameras.
He has already cut the Hindmarsh mop off.....saw him in the PL game on Saturday.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
bring it Alex :D

Dear Ben,

Us girls that always talk to you know you have a lot of talent and the potential to do very well...you just need to unleash it, and show those guys how its done :D Good luck for the game. We will be cheering for you :D

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
=el magic= said:
cizza has a hot mullet-type hairdo.
it's called "the hindmarsh" :D. he gets his hair done by the one & only "blow daily" the cousin of joh bailey, the hair dresser to the stars :D :D

A

atomic_crimson

nah he dont have the hindy look no more! he is attempting the maitua/every other nrl player with a mullet/mohawk look

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
cizza is so hot rite now :banana:

hes gonna score a thousand tries and win the game for us

Status
Not open for further replies.