Seibold

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was listening to Weedler on MMM yesterday and he was saying they know who leaked it (unconfirmed rumours sent to journos) and it is someone involved in the NRL somehow.

If I was whoever that is I would be shitting myself.

But at the end of the day Seibold has to quit, surely he won't be there next year. Dude needs to move onto something else.
Why does he need to quit if what was started was complete and utter BS?
If someone has gone out on their own back and tried to ruin a number of people’s lives to better themselves, why should he walk away from what he’s doing. Bloke can coach it’s quite clear there’s troubles all throughout the Broncs.

Culture is a hard thing to crack, especially at somewhere like the Broncs with a lot of egos running around the joint.

Unless I’ve clearly missed something here.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've already heard one name this morning and its not someone from the Broncos. And they are extremely high profile and not a coach gunning for the job either.

And no do not PM for the name.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Party pooper
I've already heard one name this morning and its not someone from the Broncos. And they are extremely high profile and not a coach gunning for the job either.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does he need to quit if what was started was complete and utter BS?
If someone has gone out on their own back and tried to ruin a number of people’s lives to better themselves, why should he walk away from what he’s doing. Bloke can coach it’s quite clear there’s troubles all throughout the Broncs.

Culture is a hard thing to crack, especially at somewhere like the Broncs with a lot of egos running around the joint.

Unless I’ve clearly missed something here.

I don't really mean quit over this, just the whole state of the club in general. I don't see how he can possibly continue on.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What would you do if the source of the rumour ended up being Nasheed?

it sounds like the sort of joke Matty johns would do

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any NRL types who've blacked out their accounts?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

This morning MMM Brisbane is suggesting there are few people "connected to the NRL" involved - whatever that actually means.

Details need to be given to the cops and people found out - then be sued to the hilt by Siebold and his family. Rumour mongers are fucking scum.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This morning MMM Brisbane is suggesting there are few people "connected to the NRL" involved - whatever that actually means.

Details need to be given to the cops and people found out - then be sued to the hilt by Siebold and his family. Rumour mongers are fucking scum.
Rumour mongers should be severely dealt with. At the same time I don't like this beating around the bush, the way to deal with rumour mongers is to get your facts together and announce them. Allowing rumours to develop about who the rumour mongers are is ironic but not in a good way.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You would think if they hard evidence, they would have been at least interviewed by cops , or named....by now
And who is leaking the story of the people behind the rumor to media? or is that a rumor as well.
Some more questions will arise, but my thinking is it will not go any further and no one will be charged or taken to the courts.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
inside job as the broncos want him to quit otherwise if they sack him they have to pay him out 3.8mil

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its stupid that people on other forums are naming names, they dont see if the names they have posted are incorrect they are opening the door for action against themselves. we all have to sit back on this one

Malla

Reaction score
How is this different to any other random dribble a media person puts out

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn't the source just say that's what he heard and was just telling a friend privately ? Not his fault it got passed on

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Couldn't the source just say that's what he heard and was just telling a friend privately ? Not his fault it got passed on
Where can I read of names ?
They haven't released any names yet. Just saying that they're associates of staff and players. Cyber Security company tracked the start of the rumours online.

They could always use the old, "Wasn't me. Someone hacked my wifi and my Facebook. Prove they didn't"

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Think outside the square. May not play the game.

Might have been Margaux Parker wife of Corey Parker. She may have inside knowledge. She works for Triple M Brisbane.
The problem with big tits Margeux as the source is that they have explicitly said this person is known to all the fans. No way she qualifies. I could buy it if she beamed into Sydney but she doesn't.

I have no reason to believe it's Matty johns but I keep thinking him as the imagination, detail, sass and storytelling of it is his humour to a tee.