Seibold

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
rumours most likely started by disgruntled supporters to destroy seibolds career and family. , if it was true white would have said his working relationship with seibold has got to a point where they cant work together and seibold would have been sacked long ago

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not that i care much but surely the Broncos cannot decide on anything other than getting rid of him..

Results aside the whole culture their has gone rotten since Bennett left..

For mine on paper they have the best young team which could become a real powerhouse in a few years with the right coach & culture..

They risk losing their talented young players like Fifita if they dont make a coaching change.. And the rorter$ will be ready to pounce..
In recent years they've splashed a lot of money on their next big things and scalped a few players from other side's based on one good season, also on huge money. Coming back to bite them when they lack leadership and commitment from youngsters who are quite happy to coast now that they're feeling rich.

This is what I was sent. Normally wouldn’t share openly if it was dogs but since it’s broncos and due to come out soon apparently.
It all seems very far fetched. Wouldn't put it past anyone to have had an affair with another man's wife. But between that and the stories of doing drugs with the daughters of that same woman it seems pretty far fetched.

There are a lot of rumours circling about Seibold and they all mention sex and drugs , one was he was sleeping with Staggs ex. To me it all seems like a way to get him out, throw enough shit until he resigns. But certainly the Broncos are imploding
Agreed. Particularly suspicious that these rumours circulating are primarily about the wife and daughters of the guy who could initiate the sacking of a coach that fans blame for the poor form.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They had a couple good forwards and that was it, and one's already left and another is about to. They're in worse straits then us. Their spine is completely shit house wouldn't want any of them.
I rate a fair few of their players indiviually.. Staggs Coates Fanworth Oates Isaako Dearden Haas TPJ Turpin Ofahengaue etc .. they are some great young talent there IMO.. they are playing as a rabble at moment though which says more about the culture & lack of leadership rather than players without talent.

Last edited:

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I was sent. Normally wouldn’t share openly if it was dogs but since it’s broncos and due to come out soon apparently.
Passing it on is poor form!

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From the DT...

Embattled Broncos coach Anthony Seibold has called in police to investigate slanderous posts on social media about his personal life.

Seibold has hired Brisbane legal firm Howden Saggers, who issued the following statement on Tuesday night, confirming police action.

“This statement is to address the allegations which have been recently made in relation to Brisbane Broncos Coach, Anthony Seibold in the last twenty-four hours,” it read.

“Due to the allegations which have circulated online and in other forums, Mr. Seibold has engaged Dave Garratt of Howden Saggers Lawyers to act on his behalf.

“At the appropriate time, this matter will be reported to the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities for their consideration.

“Given the nature of these matters both personal and legal, no further comment will be made until such time as it has been considered by the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities.”

Seibold is living in his home in Brisbane for two weeks in isolation.

He stayed in Sydney after the Broncos’ game against South Sydney last Friday night to attend to an urgent family matter.

MORE TO COME

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve got three msgs today regard8ng seibold
Pretty out there if true

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got three msgs today regard8ng seibold
Pretty out there if true
Its BS mate. Something that big and deep would've broken ages ago if true.

There would definitely have been bust ups with the playing staff and coaching staff

Its just a garbage rumour

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its BS mate. Something that big and deep would've broken ages ago if true.

There would definitely have been bust ups with the playing staff and coaching staff

Its just a garbage rumour
I still wouldn’t be surprised with some of it
It is the nrl lol

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL 360 said none of the rumours have any foundation at all.

Be interesting to see what happens in the coming week. Dunno wtf these lawyers are gonna do.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a few friends at Souths.. and they tell me Seibold isnt the type of person to do the things these rumours say.. Sure people may criticise his coaching but everything else people are spreading is very poor form..
He doesn’t seem like he would do it. Seibold is a fat nerd with anxiety issues, so what he’s accused of seems way too out of character

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on him.
From the DT...

Embattled Broncos coach Anthony Seibold has called in police to investigate slanderous posts on social media about his personal life.

Seibold has hired Brisbane legal firm Howden Saggers, who issued the following statement on Tuesday night, confirming police action.

“This statement is to address the allegations which have been recently made in relation to Brisbane Broncos Coach, Anthony Seibold in the last twenty-four hours,” it read.

“Due to the allegations which have circulated online and in other forums, Mr. Seibold has engaged Dave Garratt of Howden Saggers Lawyers to act on his behalf.

“At the appropriate time, this matter will be reported to the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities for their consideration.

“Given the nature of these matters both personal and legal, no further comment will be made until such time as it has been considered by the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities.”

Seibold is living in his home in Brisbane for two weeks in isolation.

He stayed in Sydney after the Broncos’ game against South Sydney last Friday night to attend to an urgent family matter.

MORE TO COME

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% the Broncos have put out these rumours to try cause further division.

They probably want to sack Seibold but don’t want to pay him out.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes you wonder what the family emergency was