Seibold

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not that i care much but surely the Broncos cannot decide on anything other than getting rid of him..

Results aside the whole culture their has gone rotten since Bennett left..

For mine on paper they have the best young team which could become a real powerhouse in a few years with the right coach & culture..

They risk losing their talented young players like Fifita if they dont make a coaching change.. And the rorter$ will be ready to pounce..

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Broncos have mishandled their roster as to their halves with the likes of Hunt, Taylor and the Nikorima having left with no real adequate replacement at halfback and i thought the Jack Bird recruitment served no purpose but otherwise have a strong, young squad... should be doing considerably better than they are

i would assume Siebold will not be there next year and Kevin Walters will be brought in

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sure i get the Broncos hate.. and its beneficial for us they f-up as we can avoid the spoon & maybe recruit a few of their players..

just saying whats the right call for them to make IF we had their genuine interest at heart..

Malla

Reaction score
There is a real trend with teams when Bennett leaves. Dragons, Knights and now Broncos.

Not to say that has anything to do with it. I think Seibold is a good coach, but he's just in a shit situation with a shit team. He's a perfect example of not taking the best job offer when it comes and just waiting for the right time. 5 year multi million dollar team looked good on the surface, but I bet now he wishes he didn't take it.

Anyway, I could not care less. Broncos can get fucked.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For mine on paper they have the best young team which could become a real powerhouse in a few years with the right coach & culture..
They had a couple good forwards and that was it, and one's already left and another is about to. They're in worse straits then us. Their spine is completely shit house wouldn't want any of them.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Their young players are over hyped they aren't going to be a premiership force, they need a Newcastle style rebuild.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It just goes to show, when for what ever reason
(1) 1 or 2 players been paid big money and not preforming.
(2) 1 or 2 players giving the others the shits.
(3) coach giving players the shits.
Then the relationship becomes toxic and the whole club implodes.
Funny how I picked either the Broncos or Manly to win this year, I guess I'm lucky I'm not abetting man.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its gone viral now but said coach allegedly banging the girl attached to the toes that Staggs was sucking lol
Not just staggs but also McCullough misses.

Rumours of course nothing concrete about it

Some of the stuff just sounds too far fetched

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So what is the Seibold rumour?

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a lot of rumours circling about Seibold and they all mention sex and drugs , one was he was sleeping with Staggs ex. To me it all seems like a way to get him out, throw enough shit until he resigns. But certainly the Broncos are imploding

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Its gone viral now but said coach allegedly banging the girl attached to the toes that Staggs was sucking lol

I have seen this posted all over the place too. It lines up with everything, like him abandoning his team for "family reasons" that could easily be because his wife is leaving him and he is trying to save it but it could also be anything else.

I guess we will have to wait and see but it looks like the writing is on the wall for old Seibold. Man the guy should write a book about how to fuck up your career as a coach.