Seibold

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem with big tits Margeux as the source is that they have explicitly said this person is known to all the fans. No way she qualifies. I could buy it if she beamed into Sydney but she doesn't.
WTF

I meant she may know who it is, not that she is the rumour starter.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least he hung in there, Pay deserted us in tough times

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If I was Seibold I wouldn't be going anywhere unless the club gives the full pay out (or at least very close to it). I've heard some figures of it being close to ~3m. This situation has been so bad for Seibold's reputation that he might never get a NRL head coaching position again. He'll have to go back to the start, assistant coach.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He had a solid gig at Souths and they lured him away. They came to him. Least they can do is payout

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Brisbane Broncos part-owner Phil Murphy launches scathing attack on embattled coach Anthony Seibold

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...ine-jet-downing-report/ar-BB18j5df?li=AAHAbBJ

Brisbane Broncos part-owner Phil Murphy has launched a scathing attack on embattled coach Anthony Seibold, describing him as a 'cancer' to the club.

Seibold looks likely to depart the club in the coming days after a horror season, but for now he remains in charge and could return to Red Hill from 14-day isolation on Tuesday.

There are plenty of things that need to be done first, with a payout figure to be settled on this week before Seibold departs the club.

MORE: Roosters veteran announces retirement | Ennis blows up over crusher tackles

And despite his impending exit, Murphy fired a shot at the coach on Nine News.

"It's like having a cancer and it hasn't been cut out," he said.

"If you don't treat the cancer, you die...I don't want to see the Broncos die."

Kevin Walters and Paul Green are the likely front-runners for the soon-to-be vacant role, but likely wouldn't take over until 2021.

Senior reporter Paul Kent said on NRL 360 that the club have done the wrong thing by letting it drag on this long and now potentially allow Seibold back into camp on Tuesday.

“He’s not going to sit at home for three days. It could take who knows how long to negotiate a payout,” he said.

“He just gets on with business as usual until an agreement is reached. The minute he doesn’t turn up he is derelict in his duty, he’s broken his own contract.

“That’s part of the whole charade that now has to go on. A smart operation would have just had this done and dusted by tomorrow.

“Karl Morris should have made his phone call well before Friday and it should have been resolved. Given he’s just had two weeks in isolation it should have been resolved by today.

“If he’s due back tomorrow... they’ve had two weeks to do it. Why start the conversation Friday, 10 days into his quarantine?"

Brisbane will take on the defending premiers Sydney Roosters on Friday night.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if they come out with who started the rumours.
Would have loved to see him stuck around.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He is gone.

Will be announced tomorrow @ 9am.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a bugger that he is leaving as the dirty Boncos will probably start playing good now...

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is holding a presser tomorrow at 9am. Would love to hear his side, but he would have signed a NDA

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So wonder which employee of the NSWRL was the person responsible for trolling???

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll bite... why the NSWRL?
Seibold made the explosive claim one of the internet trolls is a high-profile figure in the sport, but for legal reasons is not able to unveil their identity.

“There’s someone who makes a living from our game, who is part of this conversation. Who’s added to the rumours, who’s then forwarded on through messages on social media platforms. On Facebook, this particular person has got some very high profile friends from within our game,” Seibold said.

“It’s ironic, I mean, these people have had a free for all calling you whatever they want online with no repercussions, and yet if you name them, you’d be the one that cops the punishment.

“That’s what so ironic about all of this. I can’t sit here and tell you these names because you know essentially 60 Minutes could be charged.”

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty crap if true, and its hard to doubt. Some people get too much protection, other people not enough.