Seibold... What a Pro Rookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have loved watching Souths this year, the style of play is gorgeous. Yes they have better players but even the newbies are playing like they have been part of the team forever.
I’m hoping Pay or whoever comes in for 2020 gets us playing a style that has other teams shitting it. #dreamcometrueformyblueandwhites

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Broncos are going gun ho for him. They're chasing hard

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seibold inherited a decent team. In fairness he hasn't needed to do much.
Hes done a lot IMO. Souths are impeccable and their style of play is brilliant. Cook, Walker, Reynolds with the Burgess brothers puting them on the front put is great to watch and just enjoy!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
When does his contract expire?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing angers me more at the moment than watching how good Cook goes. Take Cook out of that Rabbitohs side, and half their points vanish.

I've never seen a Hooker just be able to change a game so quickly against momentum.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
McGuire was definitely holding them back with his old game plan . There were those rumors that he was killing them at training, etc and the team didn't want to play for him.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol virtually same squad as last year which missed the 8
Yeah and they were crap as. Don’t know
How he turned the burgess bros around they were awful last year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He has to shout Cook a boat, Cook is the team.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well Cook has excelled under Seibold too. Yes he had it in him but been coached to the next level. Hasler would have taken his running game out of him

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have loved watching Souths this year, the style of play is gorgeous. Yes they have better players but even the newbies are playing like they have been part of the team forever.
I’m hoping Pay or whoever comes in for 2020 gets us playing a style that has other teams shitting it. #dreamcometrueformyblueandwhites
Yes they are doing well but a lot of their tactics are very questionable especially in and around the play the ball and ruck area. Siebold has done a Bellamy in that he basically coaches his blokes to cheat.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hes done a lot IMO. Souths are impeccable and their style of play is brilliant. Cook, Walker, Reynolds with the Burgess brothers puting them on the front put is great to watch and just enjoy!
Not really. Inglis played 1 game and was gone for the season. Plus many of their players are in form this season.

All Seibold has done is have them playing dirtier.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Cook’s service from dummy half compared to last year is chalk and cheese. The kid is not the most talented but is super coachable which is what you want in spine positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.