Seems like mbye still wants to play halfback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
you can use full stops but I get what you mean.

if Foran is not going to demand the ball on last tackle, Mbyes, hoppas, morris boys are going to kick it do it themselves.
You say that.
But what about Lichaa last night!!
How many times did he pass to the left & JMK when Foran On THE RIGHT had the line set deep for attack!!!
FUCK, I was pulling my hair out.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only reason he’s jumping in because no one else is taking control. He’s injecting himself in the game to try and make things happen.
Foran needs to demand the ball more and start marshalling the troops around.
JMK, suits No.9.
Leave Mbye at FB.
Bring in Lewis.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye has nfi how to play FB, if he had trailed out forwards especially Woods he would have made a shot load of line breaks. FB isn't a hard job for a footballer on his money. He just doesn't get it and I don't think he ever will.

Our halves were disgusting tonight especially JMK. Foran went missing most of the game too.

All you idiots screaming at lichaa.. Our forwards were constantly put on their backs tackle after tackle and were slow to play the ball. Even cook wouldn't have been able to get quick service from dummy half with the slow play the balls.
And also look where our halves stand in attack, they were the 2nd or 3rd receivers last night. That's not lichaas fault. They didn't call for the ball, they didn't setup our forwards. They were flat footed most of the game. He was looking for someone to throw it too and they were never in place even when they got the ball.
Last night we played exactly like DESBALL from last year. Our forwards were the halves.

We desperately need a.proper halfback, not a 5/8. A proper halfback like Cleary etc who will direct the team at all times
Some good points.
But mate Lichaa is hopeless!
He was the biggest problem in attack last night. Well him & JMK.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Some good points.
But mate Lichaa is hopeless!
He was the biggest problem in attack last night. Well him & JMK.

Thats the point, lichaa didnt set the world on fire, but, same time not even jesus christ could have darted from dummy half on the back of the forwards, it was only when our backs did hit ups and got up real quickly which allowed the next back to take another quick hit up. He had an avge game but i personally dont blame him for our woes.
Our team is a shamble and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it. Klemmer had an awesome game but fuck me, everytime he passes its like watching my son pass the ball for the first time when he was 2yrs old.
We need a proper fullback, fuck mbye off completely, fuck off montoya and hoppa, fuck off JMK and Elliot.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
From now on he makes an attempt at supporting some ball runners.

Status
Not open for further replies.