News Secret hand injury has Maroons firebrand Dylan Napa in doubt for State of Origin II

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moeaki from the Titans has been playing with a broken wrist for over a month now and playing great...

Welch should have made it ahead of Napa in the first place and I'm excited to see him in Origin.

Bad luck for Napa. The best part about this is hopefully Pay is forced to play Ogden and To'omaga now. Although he'll probably play Sue 80 minutes instead.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a given that the club should have him sit out the origin and club games until the injury is healed. I was pretty annoyed when J-Moz opted to remove a knee ligament to be ready for an origin game during which he was injured in again forcing him to sit out the rest of the season. I don't begrudge players wanting to play rep games, but it does annoy me to see them risk potentially exacerbating existing injury to play them.
Yes I remember feeling the exact same way. Club fans are second grade citizens

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently only played 27 mins tonight and didn't come back on the field after his opening stint, injury or tactics/performance?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He played terrible got a 3/10
And yet when he left the field NSW started to punch holes up the middle, make easy yards and dominate the rucks. He’s not a spectacular off loader, metre eater or does other amazing things that attract attention, but he is obviously effective in the other areas that are needed from a prop so that when he left the field the Toads looked much more vulnerable.

Go Dogs