Season Launch Video

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I loved the video. I also agee it should be played before every home game. I miss the atmosphere we use to have many years ago. Be nice to get that back.

mountain_dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sound of the crowd chanting BULLDOGS at the very end... Brings back so many fond memories

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Watched the Liverpool one and then the Bulldogs one.

Very disappointing... couldn't they have done something fresh and original instead of directly rip off someone elses work with a few minor tweaks??

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Very disappointing... couldn't they have done something fresh and original instead of directly rip off someone elses work with a few minor tweaks??
Jesus mate don't be contrarian for the sake of it. Its a great vid and if derivative...and I now see that it is..then that's smart marketing if its proven to work.

Just enjoy it for what it is. An awesome pump up.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

We have a fraction of the budget Liverpool would to produce this kind of stuff. Ideas get copied all the time just enjoy it for what it is.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't take much to come up with a unique idea. It's just lazy to plaugerise others work.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Based on the team photo we only have 29 in the squad - no Saddler. Cap space and squad space?
Saddler was on the bench for flegg yesterday - low in the pecking order for middle forwards in the 20s.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I loved the video. I also agee it should be played before every home game. I miss the atmosphere we use to have many years ago. Be nice to get that back.

Haslers boring style would have had something to do with why the crowds disappeared.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I liked ours better anyway!

We're a football team, not a marketing team that needs to reinvent the wheel.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One day i will make my pilgrimage to Stamford Bridge
Definitely worth doing once in your life! I'm not the biggest EPL man out there, but experiencing game day and being part of that crowd is something you'll never forget or even replicate.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haslers boring style would have had something to do with why the crowds disappeared.
For sure, i can remember as a teenager going to belmore and even in the 80's going to the Cricket ground in the semis aganst parra and st george the atmosphere with all the dogs supporters was great. Bulldogs chant was never ending. We packed out some of the smaller stands on our own. Loved those days.