SE Queensland Floods

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain has stopped in the nth GC near the fun parks not sure about else there is a reserve in Runaway Bay looks like dozer has been through there after Xmas day storm, people still with out power.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Touched down in Sunshine Coast yesterday. Heavy rain greeted us. Had to run to the airport. Took 30 mins to get our car from the rental joint, then drove here. Couldn’t go anywhere except a shopping centre and played in one of those arcade places for like an hour lol. Not fun staying in a studio apartment when you’re stuck indoors due to the weather.

Sunshine state my ass.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Touched down in Sunshine Coast yesterday. Heavy rain greeted us. Had to run to the airport. Took 30 mins to get our car from the rental joint, then drove here. Couldn’t go anywhere except a shopping centre and played in one of those arcade places for like an hour lol. Not fun staying in a studio apartment when you’re stuck indoors due to the weather.

Sunshine state my ass.
Bloody busy up there these days

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Sunshine state my ass.
Come down to the Goldie bro, not enough Lebos here, all Punjabs lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shit coloured water on the GC...

Screenshot_20240103_173253_Gallery.jpg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But im proud to report Dogs jerseys lead the way...

4 Dogs jerseys
2 panther jerseys
1 souths jersey