Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Smug ba$tard

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Jack Houghton is on where?

The blokes a load that should have been wiped off a toilet seat and flushed.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
On Credlin now as their DT journo expert toeing Murdochs line.

Somehow it's Labors fault for the findings of the banking royal commission and climate change
..looked so far out of his depth Credlin had to.put the words in his mouth.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Whats Credlin now?

Is this on Sky News Channel, because he's signed up as a Sky News Correspondent.

I found that out with someone retweeted an article about him, I thought she was some neutral slag, so had a crack at Houghton, and suddenly my Twitter accounts blocked.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
whats this about ?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's a Credlin?

I know Houghton is a cretin.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
some explanation would be handy here
Peta Credlin is Tony Abbotts former Cheif of Staff that he was rumoured to be having an affair with.

When Abbot was ousted she got her own show on SKY News called "ONLY LIBERALS WERE BORN TO RULE" and then blames everybody else on the planet for everything.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Peta Credlin is Tony Abbotts former Cheif of Staff that he was rumoured to be having an affair with.

When Abbot was ousted she got her own show on SKY News called "ONLY LIBERALS WERE BORN TO RULE" and then blames everybody else on the planet for everything.
Thanks for explaining. I just assumed everyone knew I meant Peta Credlin. Her show is simply called Credlin and she had a panel of 3 "experts" talking about Murdochs twisted views of the day, last night.

That turkey Houghton was one of them and thoroughly embarrassed himself with his inept performance. She gave up on him in the end realising she was dealing with a light weight.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And how does this affect the bulldogs? Have I missed something?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And how does this affect the bulldogs? Have I missed something?
He is one of the Mad Monday journos and him and his father are the ones Mr I has been exposing.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining. I just assumed everyone knew I meant Peta Credlin. Her show is simply called Credlin and she had a panel of 3 "experts" talking about Murdochs twisted views of the day, last night.

That turkey Houghton was one of them and thoroughly embarrassed himself with his inept performance. She gave up on him in the end realising she was dealing with a light weight.
I have never heard of Houghton to be honest.

I have caught Credlins show a few times. I can't stand it. Just an add for the Liberal Party.

I miss the days when we had journalists who portrayed all 3 sides of a story not the commentators we have today who sell their opinion to the highest bidder.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I have caught Credlins show a few times. I can't stand it. Just an add for the Liberal Party.

I miss the days when we had journalists who portrayed all 3 sides of a story not the commentators we have today who sell their opinion to the highest bidder.
When the politicians in power are too fucking useless to do anything with their power and only blame Labor for fucking things up it's little wonder the media are fucking useless and one sided too. I read about one of the ABC directors who admitted that they have to tow the Murdoch line in what is supposed to be an independent and unbiased network. I hope Murdoch dies soon. He's played the part of kingmaker in Australian politics to ensure he's making money for too long.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

News is dead.

It's just views now

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When the politicians in power are too fucking useless to do anything with their power and only blame Labor for fucking things up it's little wonder the media are fucking useless and one sided too. I read about one of the ABC directors who admitted that they have to tow the Murdoch line in what is supposed to be an independent and unbiased network. I hope Murdoch dies soon. He's played the part of kingmaker in Australian politics to ensure he's making money for too long.
Some other shit **** will take his place and continue the agenda.