Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He has been let out but it's not like he is free

He is still in lockdown

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IT's cases like this we should have a death penalty for as long as it's very slow and very painful.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
is he the one where it was found that he has a really low IQ and pretty much followed his brother's (who hopefully will never be released) instructions?

Is he even capable of living on the outside?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we should adopt a sentencing system similar to the US - 25 years (life) non-parole period, after that, you are eligible for parole.

*Murderers
*Rapists
*Drink drivers who have killed someone. Even if they did not intend to they still did and should've known better
*Drug Dealers
*Weapons Smugglers

That way if you commit a crime you know what time you will be doing.

Also, if you commit than one of the same crime, you will be trailed for it as well. ie, if you kill 2 people you get 2 life sentences (50 years). If you kill 2 people and run over 2 while drunk, that's 100 years.
You left one of the worst crimes off your list, pedos and child molesters.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You left one of the worst crimes off your list, pedos and child molesters.
100% - they should be on there as well.

They should also not be allowed near children, ever.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see this shit **** will be out in a few weeks
Banned from a few LGAs
I bet he fucks up somehow
No way can this piece of shit can go straight all his shit ***** mates will see to that
I hope he gets bashed and turns to a vegetable and ends up in a nursing home

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t give a flying fuck about any of the filthy ***** involved in this crime, live, die couldn’t care less. Just as long as nobody else suffers in anyway ever again because of them…

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the initial sentences for the Skaf brothers and co. were harsh and partly due in response to the hysteria their crimes caused

I had an opportunity to discuss the sentences with a former Supreme Court Justice who explained why he believed the sentences were harsh for two reasons: (1) as heinous as the crimes were (and they really were evil), they were - for lack of a better description - not as bad as some other violent crimes (eg. murder) and so, should have lesser sentences; and (2) if rape and murder, for example, carry the same punishment, then it might encourage perpetrators to behave more violently knowing that the additional violence carries no further sentence --> eg. if a rapist knows he would get 30 years in gaol for raping a woman and he will get the same 30 years in raping AND killing his victim AND it makes it more difficult to be identified by Police if there is no live victim, do we trust in the morals of the criminal to not go even further?

people though need to understand that the system does work... when it was discovered that a juror visited a crime scene, it was ruled that the jury and verdict was tainted and a re-trial ordered... furthermore, most (if not all) of the sentences were reduced on appeal

finally, for those that believe that Anglo-Australians wouldn't cop it as bad as immigrants/middle east/Muslims etc., the perpetrators of the Anita Cobby abduction, gang rape and murder (for example) got life in prison... and rightfully so
The Skafs showed absolutely zero remorse, similar to the boys of the Anita Coby case.

Both groups should not be able to see the outside of a penitentiary.