Reaction score
a number of the rapists have already been paroled... just part of the system

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Burn him alive ,then piss on his corpse then smash his burnt corpse to pieces with a sledgehammer,then hopefully when he is buried people smash his headstone to pieces dig his coffin up and shit in it.
I bags doing that! I called it first!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
He already got boiling water thrown on him in Goulburn. This won’t go down well here or anywhere and I think he is an absolute scumming scumbag but I think and I’m not Lebanese but I made the observation at the time that good he got fucked over with his sentence great to see but I also acknowledge that he was probably sentenced with account of what was going on at the time.

What he did others have done similar or worse with murder and got less time. So he obviously didn’t serve out his 43 years or whatever his original sentence was but I thought now this is where people try to have a go but I thought that sentence with precedent considered with similar cases was reactionary to what was happening in Sydney at the time Cronulla Riots, Telopea Street, DKs boys Bulldogs Coffs Harbour. Pretty much they were made an example of because Sydney hated Lebs.. I remember thinking fuck good on them 43 years for what he did but ***** get less for raping and killing children.. Suck shit to him but I do think an example was made..

I’m just Saying Anglo priests that sexual assault a lot more don’t get anywhere near what this guy did. They fucking all should..

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the initial sentences for the Skaf brothers and co. were harsh and partly due in response to the hysteria their crimes caused

I had an opportunity to discuss the sentences with a former Supreme Court Justice who explained why he believed the sentences were harsh for two reasons: (1) as heinous as the crimes were (and they really were evil), they were - for lack of a better description - not as bad as some other violent crimes (eg. murder) and so, should have lesser sentences; and (2) if rape and murder, for example, carry the same punishment, then it might encourage perpetrators to behave more violently knowing that the additional violence carries no further sentence --> eg. if a rapist knows he would get 30 years in gaol for raping a woman and he will get the same 30 years in raping AND killing his victim AND it makes it more difficult to be identified by Police if there is no live victim, do we trust in the morals of the criminal to not go even further?

people though need to understand that the system does work... when it was discovered that a juror visited a crime scene, it was ruled that the jury and verdict was tainted and a re-trial ordered... furthermore, most (if not all) of the sentences were reduced on appeal

finally, for those that believe that Anglo-Australians wouldn't cop it as bad as immigrants/middle east/Muslims etc., the perpetrators of the Anita Cobby abduction, gang rape and murder (for example) got life in prison... and rightfully so

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think we should adopt a sentencing system similar to the US - 25 years (life) non-parole period, after that, you are eligible for parole.

*Murderers
*Rapists
*Drink drivers who have killed someone. Even if they did not intend to they still did and should've known better
*Drug Dealers
*Weapons Smugglers

That way if you commit a crime you know what time you will be doing.

Also, if you commit than one of the same crime, you will be trailed for it as well. ie, if you kill 2 people you get 2 life sentences (50 years). If you kill 2 people and run over 2 while drunk, that's 100 years.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont understand how ppl are saying the punishment was too harsh?
it was 4 incidents of rape on separate occasions plus there were other incidents where the girls managed to get away before anything happened.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I kind of hope that some relative of one of the victims has prepared a torture basement for scum like these guys and teaches them true regret.