Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
piss funny and no sign of the clueless knockers now, been saying it since i joined SIGN THIS BLOKE UP he is a fucking bull

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You both have valid points...
We all know Cheese is a talented player but I believe he needs to loose some of that cheese fat to be able to play full 80 minutes as a hooker :-)
In any case from what I have been informed the offer is reasonable and viable to play him lock if a better hooker pops up, that's of course if he fails at hooker !
Based on your last point, I'm pretty happy with that arrangement and now all for the club trying to sign him ... not that the club needs my endorsement :grinning:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And obviously he had a big game by the sounds of it after catching up on this thread.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saying man going to step back in time and live out the 2004 season over again and not think about the upcoming spoon we’re getting this year . I even opened a new Facebook profile to get in the spirit of things what else came out in 2004 anyone have a IPod for sale
Just messing with ya bro, would be nice to have a season half as good as 04!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh, so now he is not sh8t, he just doesnt want to come to the dogs? Get your story straight.
At no point did I say he was ever shit! I said he was a back rower playing as a 9. He is a very very good back rower.