Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So you are saying:
1. Guy gets blind drink.
2. Guy thinks that blonde woman is actually his partner.
3. Guy gets touchy feely, only to get told where to go.
4. Blonde Woman informs police at venue.
*several hours pass*
5. Police arrest Bolton following morning at hotel room, and he realises the mistake made.

and so it goes from there..
I have been caught in a similar situation before, except i was the one that was sexually assaulted.

I was at a party and all of sudden someone threw their arms over my shoulders and started kissing and biting my neck. I eventually turned around because the biting was getting pretty full on and i was worried for my safety.

As i turn all i see is this pretty, drunk chick with her eyes closed thinking she was a vampire or some shit. I then said "i'm not really into twilight but i'm up for some role playing"...she then paused and slowly opened her eyes and quietly replied "You're not my boyfriend" before bursting into tears. I replied "it's okay, i'm definitely your boyfriend" but she didn't find it funny.

My lady friends began to calm her down while i carefully analysed the situation and thought up a plan of action. I then commanded one of my lady friends to take the drunk chick by the hand and we then went to search for her boyfriend. After about 5 minutes we came across an extremely attractive male dressed in similar attire as myne. I walked over to him and was like "is this yours?" While pointing to the chick. He nervously replied "ahh..yes, what has she done this time?" I then explained the series of events and he and his mates exploded into laughter.

In the end everyone was extremely understanding and forgiving about the situation. The boyfriend offered me an alcoholic beverage but i politely declined as i didn't want to fill my exceptional body with poison. After about 15 minutes of chatting we said our goodbyes and went on our way.

Anyway this story never actually happened, but i could totally understand the situation @Mr Invisible explained happening.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been caught in a similar situation before, except i was the one that was sexually assaulted.

I was at a party and all of sudden someone threw their arms over my shoulders and started kissing and biting my neck. I eventually turned around because the biting was getting pretty full on and i was worried for my safety.

As i turn all i see is this pretty, drunk chick with her eyes closed thinking she was a vampire or some shit. I then said "i'm not really into twilight but i'm up for some role playing"...she then paused and slowly opened her eyes and quietly replied "You're not my boyfriend" before bursting into tears. I replied "it's okay, i'm definitely your boyfriend" but she didn't find it funny.

My lady friends began to calm her down while i carefully analysed the situation and thought up a plan of action. I then commanded one of my lady friends to take the drunk chick by the hand and we then went to search for her boyfriend. After about 5 minutes we came across an extremely attractive male dressed in similar attire as myne. I walked over to him and was like "is this yours?" While pointing to the chick. He nervously replied "ahh..yes, what has she done this time?" I then explained the series of events and he and his mates exploded into laughter.

In the end everyone was extremely understanding and forgiving about the situation. The boyfriend offered me an alcoholic beverage but i politely declined as i didn't want to fill my exceptional body with poison. After about 15 minutes of chatting we said our goodbyes and went on our way.

Anyway this story never actually happened, but i could totally understand the situation @Mr Invisible explained happening.
That's a better story than Twilight!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Mate no offence. But if true its not a "silly mistake" it' sexual assault.
There is a clear difference between a guy who goes out on weekends with the intention or preying on women, following them around and jumping out from behind bushes to grope them.

from

A guy who goes out with his mates, gets drunk, has no prior history of ever being inappropriate around women, and makes a silly mistake.

Like I said in my initial post, I might be wrong - the info I posted is just what I've heard so far.

On the flip side, I spent most weekends clubbing/drinking in my 20's and had my jatz crackers groped multiple times. The coppers would have laughed endlessly if I tried to claim sexual assault against a girl for it.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
U
There is a clear difference between a guy who goes out on weekends with the intention or preying on women, following them around and jumping out from behind bushes to grope them.

from

A guy who goes out with his mates, gets drunk, has no prior history of ever being inappropriate around women, and makes a silly mistake.

Like I said in my initial post, I might be wrong - the info I posted is just what I've heard so far.

On the flip side, I spent most weekends clubbing/drinking in my 20's and had my jatz crackers groped multiple times. The coppers would have laughed endlessly if I tried to claim sexual assault against a girl for it.
Understand what your saying but the long and short of it is times have changed. You just can't do that shit these days.
Once deemed a stupid mistake is now illegal and very much frowned upon.
I dont doubt he is a good guy but hey he is also an adult , not an 18 year old who doesn' know better.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
U

Understand what your saying but the long and short of it is times have changed. You just can't do that shit these days.
Once deemed a stupid mistake is now illegal and very much frowned upon.
I dont doubt he is a good guy but hey he is also an adult , not an 18 year old who doesn' know better.
Let's wait and see what facts come out as the court case progresses / CCTV footage comes out.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not ok with anyone (uninvited) grabbing anyone's genitals.

But can we all agree that there is context around something like this.

Would you all be up in arms if a woman touched a guy's dick in a club at 2am in the morning when she was legless?

I think the reaction from most people would be laughter.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Let's wait and see what facts come out as the court case progresses / CCTV footage comes out.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not ok with anyone (uninvited) grabbing anyone's genitals.

Would you all be up in arms if a woman touched a guy's dick in a club at 2am in the morning when she was legless?

Fair enough well put. We shall see.
Like I said I'm sure he is a good bloke (Just stupid)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately we live in a world of double standards where it is more frowned upon in this situation if it is done to a woman, not saying that it isn't wrong to do so.

9 out of 10 guys would probably laugh it off if the roles were reversed and the woman groped them (and i have been on the end of that happening when out at the club) which i laughed off but that's the difference between the two sexes.

But as i said in this situation doing this to a woman is always going to be worse. In saying that i am a father of a daughter and I would not be very happy if my daughter was at the club and got groped by another man no matter if he's a "good guy" or not.

Bolton my be a good guy who made a "silly mistake" but there are still consequences and repercussions for what happened.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

@Gotenks... you missed out the part about everyone going back to the lady friends place for some celebratory anal.. whilst you looked on from the sidelines unsure if you would join in or not.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Good imagination

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Gotenks... you missed out the part about everyone going back to the lady friends place for some celebratory anal.. whilst you looked on from the sidelines unsure if you would join in or not.
Not true, i was definitely sure.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I've heard, he was absolutely blotto and this is definitely not a case of a guy repeatedly harassing and following a girl and then groping her.

Bolton is also know as an upstanding and genuine bloke.

Make of that what you will. But my impression is that this is nothing more than a silly mistake.
I have no idea what really happened and there is not really much in the media either about the full story, either which way been 'blotto' is no excuse for sexual assault if that is what happened here.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH, I'm disappointed it didn't end up in girl on girl action.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As I recall some of the previous conversations that gotenks has had with Southey about the topic I’m pretty sure he would have remained on the sidelines!!!lol
Where the fuck is Southey??? Haven’t had a good laugh for ages

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL integrity unit.
Oxymoron?
I wonder what the staff on the "NRL integrity unit" do all day?
My guess is drink coffee, stare out the windiw and watch the breeze blow through the trees.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As I recall some of the previous conversations that gotenks has had with Southey about the topic I’m pretty sure he would have remained on the sidelines!!!lol
Where the fuck is Southey??? Haven’t had a good laugh for ages
He was scared about getting "dirty"..

Alas Southy is in WA at the moment rebuilding cinemas.