ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well done PM Morrison.

You aren’t perfect but your one hell of a Prime Minister, during difficult times and such toxic people quick to judge and negatively react!

Your our leader ScoMo
Contender for troll post of the year...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think he saw Bush fires and then booked a trip to Hawaii.

parliament was finished for the year and I’m sure it would have been booked well in advance. There is never a good time for a prime minister to take a holiday, something always on

so is he supposed
To neglect his family?

I think everyone should get off his back, who ever was the stand in prime minister, do your duties

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think he saw Bush fires and then booked a trip to Hawaii.

parliament was finished for the year and I’m sure it would have been booked well in advance. There is never a good time for a prime minister to take a holiday, something always on

so is he supposed
To neglect his family?

I think everyone should get off his back, who ever was the stand in prime minister, do your duties
No your right. He can't neglect his family.

He did the right thing in neglecting the country he was voted in to run instead.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No your right. He can't neglect his family.

He did the right thing in neglecting the country he was voted in to run instead.
What a ridiculous post.

When parliament ends that's when the prime minister books his holiday. It's in theory the quietest time of the year. We have a stand in prime minister and a few hundred employees to assist.

So what did you expect scomo to do? Put on a set of overalls and go fight fires ? You will find that every time the prime minister goes on holidays, you could make a case for him being on duty. There is NEVER a good time to go on holidays.

If you want the best out of him, he too needs some downtime.

According to you he has to be front and centre for every issue. Are you there handling everything in your workplace? (Giving you the benefit that you work)

What if two things happen simultaneous? One in western Australia, and one in NSW .. equally serious and important issues . He cannot be in both places at the same time, are you going to criticise him for picking one issue over another? Or heaven forbid he's on holidays at the time. Be reasonable.

You sound like you vote for the greens, must.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no overwhelming issue with the Hawaii holiday, however, I rank him as one of the worst prime Ministers we have ever had.

He;
- Constantly robs money from the NDIS to prop up poor fiscal management.

- Disguises discrimination as "Religious Freedom"

- Renamed the Prime Minister plane as "Shark One"

- Clearly condones redistribution of funds to marginal seats to buy votes

- changes his stance on certain subjects depending on prevailing winds

He is abysmal at best and catastrophic at worst

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have no overwhelming issue with the Hawaii holiday, however, I rank him as one of the worst prime Ministers we have ever had.

He;

Do you rate him worse than Turnbull, Gillard and Rudd?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Takes a deep breath

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you actually think any of Abbott or morrisson were some how good youve got massive rocks in your head

And yes the pair of them are the worst PM australia has ever had

It is in no way up for discussion, to argue otherwise shows complete ignorance and denial of how shit they are

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Takes a deep breath

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you actually think any of Abbott or morrisson were some how good youve got massive rocks in your head

And yes the pair of them are the worst PM australia has ever had

It is in no way up for discussion, to argue otherwise shows complete ignorance and denial of how shit they are
I didn’t ask you Sarah Hanson-Young, I asked Ecca. I also didn’t make any comment about any PM. I was merely asking Ecca how he/she rated the other PMs out of interest. Go laugh at someone else Greta

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He;

So do you know what a prime minister is supposed to do to make such an assessment?

I actually think Morrison is a great prime minister.

You can pick at whatever you want, the reality is taxpayer money isnt going to appease everyone. Go get a job and pay for your stuff, not get grumpy because handouts aren't coming in your direction.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually I do. (Maybe not K Rudd he was just an arsehole.. so just as bad as SCOMO)

The other 2 operated in a parliament that actively worked against their intentions so I find it hard to say they were BAD.

Ineffective... Oh yeah
Unproductive... Absolutely
Bad... No

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, I have a job and get no government handouts... So.... Not really my point.

I have 2 autistic kids who are NDIS participants, and the funding they receive is enough to cover core therapies to help them. As for the NDIS, We get what we need, but there are people out there who don't get what they need because the government has stripped so much from their budget, they allow less funds to those that need it.

Scotty from marketing is reactionary at best, he doesn't lead from the front. He hides behind others to use as fodder for his failed decisions.

I cannot point to 1 good initiative or change SCOMO has done without having pressure heaped on him to do it.

So do you know what a prime minister is supposed to do to make such an assessment?

I actually think Morrison is a great prime minister.

You can pick at whatever you want, the reality is taxpayer money isnt going to appease everyone. Go get a job and pay for your stuff, not get grumpy because handouts aren't coming in your direction.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Actually I do. (Maybe not K Rudd he was just an arsehole.. so just as bad as SCOMO)

The other 2 operated in a parliament that actively worked against their intentions so I find it hard to say they were BAD.

Ineffective... Oh yeah
Unproductive... Absolutely
Bad... No
Great thanks for the adult reply.
I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this.
Cheers

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Government can't please everyone, no matter who's in charge.

Take @CaptainJackson for example. He thinks that John Howard is a war criminal simply because we went to war with the US against Iraq.

Now, the war with Iraq was NOT necessary, and was simply George Dubbya Bush finishing up Daddy's work. Iraq has not been the same since, and never will fully recover. However we were put into a situation where we HAD to keep our ties with the US strong for obvious reasons, therefore, we HAD to go to Iraq with them. You need to think outside the box sometimes.

Everyone else since then up until ScoMo have been hacks.

The media has made ScoMo look bad, but anyone who knows anything about politics know that the first half of a term in office is always the hardest, and when all the unpopular calls have to be made.

IMO ScoMo is still better than Albanese.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Government can't please everyone, no matter who's in charge.

Take @CaptainJackson for example. He thinks that John Howard is a war criminal simply because we went to war with the US against Iraq.

Now, the war with Iraq was NOT necessary, and was simply George Dubbya Bush finishing up Daddy's work. Iraq has not been the same since, and never will fully recover. However we were put into a situation where we HAD to keep our ties with the US strong for obvious reasons, therefore, we HAD to go to Iraq with them. You need to think outside the box sometimes.

Everyone else since then up until ScoMo have been hacks.

The media has made ScoMo look bad, but anyone who knows anything about politics know that the first half of a term in office is always the hardest, and when all the unpopular calls have to be made.

If you're seriously going to debate this with me, i seriously suggest that you be fucking prepared.

Ill give you a chance to prepare yourself or maintain your post.

The fans of morrisson and Abbott have shown themselves to be clueless imbeciles. So again if you're seriously going to take me on i suggest reading up

Ive had enough of the uncaring pieces of crap that support this inhumane bunch of arseholes called the liberal party

Im not being arrogant but merely there is so much bullshit to the liberals that if you're actually defending these pieces of shit youre genuinely clueless

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Imagine if we got Shorten! I was going to move overseas just so I didn’t have to constantly hear his whiny voice

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you're seriously going to debate this with me, i seriously suggest that you be fucking prepared.

Ill give you a chance to prepare yourself or maintain your post.

The fans of morrisson and Abbott have shown themselves to be clueless imbeciles. So again if you're seriously going to take me on i suggest reading up

Ive had enough of the uncaring pieces of crap that support this inhumane bunch of arseholes called the liberal party

Im not being arrogant but merely there is so much bullshit to the liberals that if you're actually defending these pieces of shit youre genuinely clueless

Wahesh

Reaction score
Imagine if we got Shorten! I was going to move overseas just so I didn’t have to constantly hear his whiny voice
I would've bought a one-way ticket to Mars.