Opinion Schoupp

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
May be quick on his feet but definitely not between his ears.
He is slow off the mark, and since he hasn't had any clean ball, and his attitude has been fucking lousy, he has had a very disapointing year.
Personally, I hope we don't sign JAC. We can't just go out and pay big money for a stack of new players. Some yes, but we also need to maintain the balance that having cheaper players with potential provides. If Reimis can finally show his true potential under Baz, and with some quality ball players inside of him, then he could finally have the breakout year we have all been waiting for, and for a fraction of the cost of JAC.
We should be going all out for a hooker, not a winger who wants to be a fb, regardless of how good he is.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im fine to keep reimis but he has to accept he is a winger. He had ample time to show what hes made of this year and he went backwards. in 2018/2019 he came in off his wing to find the ball and looked good- theres no reason he cant do that from the wing again. He has the talent just needs the drive and he will shine

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Someone said Okenbor is faster than Reimis somewhere I read whilst in the sun bin.
I threw my Diet Coke out the window when I read that because that's very wrong.
Even beat my meat as part of some twisted association of anger and sexual pain.

there's this thing that's crept into the kennel this year that's made people thin Reimis is slow.
He's clearly lightning, it used to be well known here.
I'm talking amongst the top 10 in the nrl.
I'm shocked that's not recognised here.
See a couple of years back.
I am glad you are back you little fuck. The kennel ain't the same without you

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im fine to keep reimis but he has to accept he is a winger. He had ample time to show what hes made of this year and he went backwards. in 2018/2019 he came in off his wing to find the ball and looked good- theres no reason he cant do that from the wing again. He has the talent just needs the drive and he will shine
Remis biggest problem is he has no acceleration off the mark so he doesn’t ever threaten the defense.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remis biggest problem is he has no acceleration off the mark so he doesn’t ever threaten the defense.
also hard when our average halves give him the ball with no room either though. just needs some time to build up before he gets going but hard to stop when he does

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i know its been said in here before but i think a lot of people are forgetting that Jayden Okonbour did his ACL a couple of rounds before the finals. I thought he had two tremendous games prior to his injury but realistically he is not going to be as powerful as he was until 2022. In the meantime i hope people don’t forget that he has feet for hands just because he is not playing. Reimis is a rough diamond who could be our very own blake ferguson yardage winger and finisher. I also agree with previous posters that Jayden should be a second rower.