Schoupp Re-Signs

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I question why we did this so soon
It’ll be to late when someone else has him,and y not he was one of the few bright lights of another shit season,I love his running style and has a real dig.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naden and schoupp centres next year. What about Allen? I don’t know where Allen fits?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Should be looking to offloading him. Otherwise he will be an expensive depth player, albeit versatile in the backline
He was a panic buy, I thought at worst he could do a job for us at centre but you wouldn't even want him there now. At the time I said he was basically just another Hoppa but he's even worse.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was a panic buy, I thought at worst he could do a job for us at centre but you wouldn't even want him there now. At the time I said he was basically just another Hoppa but he's even worse.
He’s not that bad. He’s actually demonstrated speed I never thought he had on a few occasions and he is a good finisher close to the line. In saying that, I can’t see where he fits in next season other than a back up.. but I actually think he provided more value than Hoppa this season

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done Aaron, given an opportunity & took it with both hands & won a 2 year extension no doubt with a pay raise. Doing it in a poor side adds more credit to you. Even better that he is a Bulldogs fan that came from the Dragons. Let's hope he has a long happy, healthy career in blue & white & the Dragons rue missing out on another one.

Now don't do what others have done once they have had their first year of first grade & slacken off. Make another player have to play out of their skin to take your spot. Do that & even @utility half will love you (but not as much as Elliott). :grinning:

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Allan will slot in at one point in the season. An expensive back up but a reliable one.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I could've sworn his parents were in his jersey presentation video and talked about supporting the Bulldogs all their life.
Yeh I recall that too.
I was thinking how sick it would be for your son to grow up and play for the team you and him supported!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
you don't want him playing NSW cup, he will destroy Elliot.................
Pfft, Schoupp couldn’t step a banana peel and couldn’t tackle a stack of empty boxes.

if he wanted to destroy Elliott, he’d have to join an NFL team.