Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Needs to realise we have one of the best finishers and wingers on his left hand side
It’s not the shouppp show
It’s the team first show
Last weeks massive gaffe when he got in fox’s way from the burto kick was damning

turning into a glory hog and needs to learn to pass in reggies
Bring in alomoti or Skelton last couple rounds

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We won't lose dropping him. We will gain with Skelton in FG.

Once Skelton cracks FG, he will cement it.

Mark my words. (Hate using that saying but I have to in this case). Guarantee it won't be only us Dogs fans raving on about him soon.
His defence is a concern assassin
Love his attack and all but wow he shirt grabs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Move Schoupp to the right and bring in skelton to play left centre. Schoupps too good to drop
Yeah, that way he can starve Kiraz of ball. He’s not too good to drop. There’s very little flash of flair to his game, he doesn’t create and isn’t a great finisher.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kiraz is a better option than Schoup at centre at this stage.

I still have no idea what goes on in Schoups head at times, would he rather score tries and not win the game or win the game but he goes tryless ? Seems to be the former at the moment

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
His defence is a concern assassin
Love his attack and all but wow he shirt grabs
Agree it needs work but i have a lot of faith in him.

That's why I want him in ASAP to get experience so he will be ready for next year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed and also Gus stated he wants to play him right centre or right edge to utilise his left hand fend
He can fend with both arms and step off both feet so he could probably play left side too. Personally think Kiraz is the best centre at the club right now though.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We don't want him for 2nd row.

The strike 2nd rowers are tall, big and strong. Schoupp will get dominated there.

I said before our centres are out of alamoti, skelton and kiraz.

Schoupp will be shipped when the above 3 are ready
Can’t wait to see the back of the selfish asshole. I bet JAC can’t wait either.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Schoupp is only 21 also... He has time on his side to improve and is very inexperienced. The good thing is he can handle the physical side of the game easily. The other issues can be fixed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He can fend with both arms and step off both feet so he could probably play left side too. Personally think Kiraz is the best centre at the club right now though.
IIRC he has played both sides in union.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id be pushing for both skelton and Alamoti to be in the side asap - even if from the bench - Alamoti first game back - attacking stats were great yesterday - will make mistakes but more upside than Burns n Schoupp - hearing Tigers will be going after Alamoti.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id be pushing for both skelton and Alamoti to be in the side asap - even if from the bench - Alamoti first game back - attacking stats were great yesterday - will make mistakes but more upside than Burns n Schoupp - hearing Tigers will be going after Alamoti.
Ah good on the Tigers. They suck but at least they have ambition

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And $$$ to spend - Skelton n Alamoti - even if a risk defensively should be able to provide some yardage from the backfield - and Alamoti can and does pass the ball
Can see some great flick passes to Fox from Alamoti after he has drawn some defenders.