Schoupp Out

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not really I'm just concerned about poor young Schoupp.
He's probably not even showing any symptoms. He's not on death's door from what I have heard so far. No need to worry your pretty little head.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shit set of news schuopp out and the sky is falling again from the anti vaxxers
Wasn't it the sky was falling for the you must get vaccinated or die mob?. It seems the only people who get it are the vaxed. What are we up to now? The 5th jab?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably Casey in as a straight swap inside of JAC.

Be good confidence booster for him as well.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got a feeling 23 will be a huge year for schoup. With the potency of that left side through Burton, kikau, averillo (big year to) and JAC the best of his game will really come to show. The passion and outright mongrel in his game doesn’t have a price tag.

The redemption of Okunbor commences this week however. Get your bottle of whiskey Sunday morning!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can see Burns in for Schoupp
Averillo can never move from FB
Look forward to seeing Skelton develop in Rugby League - watched him in 7s and he’s a handful with some speed. Needs some time in NSW Cup though.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look forward to seeing Skelton develop in Rugby League - watched him in 7s and he’s a handful with some speed. Needs some time in NSW Cup though.
Burns was already named to start in the centres

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully Skelton can be that Jeremiah Nanai type he’s a gun!