School tragedy in Devonport, TAS

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's with a few tears tbh i'm typing this news which i just read about online.
4 innocent no doubt happy as larry year 6 primary school kids(2 boys and 2 girls)lost their lives in a jumping castle accident/tragedy at their end of year Christmas party earlier today the 16th December, four more kids were at the time of the video's release in a critical condition as well..praying at least they all pull through.
From what i could tell the castle broke away from any fixings to the ground and flew into the air, these poor kids fell from height and sustained severe or fatal injuries.

What a heartbreaking, cruel thing to have happened, can only imagine how gutting this would be for the families, friends and emergency services personnel attending the scene..devastating and so cruel i hate the shit this world dishes up, dont want to dwell on any negligence etc at this time but that is possible as well i suppose.

RIP beautiful kids and hang tough you families/friends who have suffered such a great loss, my thoughts are with you all bigtime.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So devastating for their parents. I heard about this on the news last night and couldn't fathom how something like this could happen. Those 5 angels have are now home in heaven.

We little knew that day,
God was going to call your name.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death, we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you.
You did not go alone.
For part of us went with you,
The day God called you home.

You left us beautiful memories,
Your love is still our guide.
And although we cannot see you,
You are always at our side.

Our family chain is broken,
And nothing seems the same,
But as God calls us one by one,
The chain will link again.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rest in peace for the five children that passed... thoughts and prayers for the other children injured and for the family and friends of all involved

kids going to school, on excursions, Xmas parties etc. and dying cannot happen... this needs to be investigated, explained, any responsible parties held to account, and to minimise the potential of this ever happening again