SBW vs Botha

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
was just on the 9 news in qld that Botha has tested positive to a illegal substance

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol danny weidler should get fired over this

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i tipped mediawatch to the situation lol

whatever the case its clear that Danny Weidler is extremely biased towards khoder nasser and sbw, a quick google search will confirm what bulldogs fans should already know

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heard it was very unlikely Botha was even tested given the fight was sanctioned in QLD and there is no requirement for the boxers to be tested.

This is a deadset beat up and I want to see how these 3 chumps drum up interest for their next fights. I cant see myself shelling out the coin to watch them go round against insurance assessors again!!! Botha would have turned Sonny into a bus driver if he met the bell for the 11th.

Y not put SBW against Kimbo???

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
apparently 3 days before the fight Khoder offered Botha 150k to take a dive and lose

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
now i think botha is only saying what khoder nasser wants him to say

this is all a huge performance, people who like sbw think botha is a drug cheat sore loser while people who hate sbw will think that camp shortened the fight, tried to fix the fight and lied about a drugs test

rematch tbh

why else would botha not simply say that there was no testing, khoder nasser is his boss and his daddy basically

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TAB CEO said something along the lines of "I will not promote any bets on my market if Khoder Nasser is linked to the bet, if you want to bet go somewhere else"

Status
Not open for further replies.