SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good ! Fuck him... I would have boo'd the ****

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he is all about chasing money then how then hell did Roosters fit him under the cap in 2013?

Money-Bill won't get out of bed than less for 2 million a season.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
If he is all about chasing money then how the hell did Roosters fit him under the cap in 2013?

Money-Bill won't get out of bed than less for 2 million a season.
Exactly.
Hence sombrero!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He is Money Bill Williams after all.
Secret hand shake agreement notwithstanding I guess.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Anyone who has thought Sonny has been about anyone apart from Sonny can refer back a decade and a half, aside from the “amazing person” and “role model” he has become. No disrespect to other posters and he did say he’d come and provide the redemption he needs to sleep better at night until he received better offers.
Things change (such as the protest in the cup today ) but the ball was in his court and let’s have players who want to be here

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone who has thought Sonny has been about anyone apart from Sonny can refer back a decade and a half, aside from the “amazing person” and “role model” he has become. No disrespect to other posters and he did say he’d come and provide the redemption he needs to sleep better at night until he received better offers.
Things change (such as the protest in the cup today ) but the ball was in his court and let’s have players who want to be here
After the 2 years, the next bit of Sonny's redemption at the club will be him offering to coach and mentor the islander boys and our juniors....

Only to have Uncle Nick sweep in and offer 5 mill to help out the rorters instead.

SBW bought again.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
After the 2 years, the next bit of Sonny's redemption at the club will be him offering to coach and mentor the islander boys and our juniors....

Only to have Uncle Nick sweep in and offer 5 mill to help out the rorters instead.

SBW bought again.
I forgive him for what he did, but I will NEVER forget it. As far as I'm concerned, he's severed all ties with us!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I forgive him for what he did, but I will NEVER forget it. As far as I'm concerned, he's severed all ties with us!
Just another chapter in the CB Bulldogs book of "what ifs".

We could have had the legacy of the greatest ever modern day forward.

Could have had the greatest modern day half in JT.

Could have had the greatest modern day FB (before Teddy) in Barba.

But one way and another it went wrong for the club and we fans never got the full benefit for the club's fortunes and standing.

This club has copped so much but bounced back. Hope we can rise again asap.

I cant critiscise this current Board too much. We are def up against it.

But seems, just as we need heavy hitters to improve the team, we really need some heavy hitters on the Board. People of business and footy influence who are movers and shakers.

We haven't got a clue as per usual on whats happening but it doesn't appear its a real lot atm.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha haha hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha
Fucken $onny Bill
Close this piece of shit thread forever.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha ah well. Was good to dream but you can't blame the guy looking at the $$$ he's going to get

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW imaginary handshake

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Footage has been released of that meeting and secret handshake. It shows a smirking SBW crossing his fingers on his left hand behind his back. Only Uncle Nick knows how the real secret handshake goes !