SBW secret hand shake to play for bulldogs in 2020

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW will be a big draw card to the dogs. Sponsors will want him and as some supporters who still have a problem with him that will change once his in the Blue and White. After a few games fans will forget. I for one did not like what he did but would accept him back.
From a business point if view for the club it would be a positive and i suspect Napa signing with the dogs is a connection to this rumour

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would not mind SBW coming back, obviously the cheaper the better. As mentioned before, it would be great for the younger second rowers (especially that we have so many of them now) and would help the club sell more tickets and generate more revenue.

Has anyone watched him play recently? How is he going?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would not mind SBW coming back, obviously the cheaper the better. As mentioned before, it would be great for the younger second rowers (especially that we have so many of them now) and would help the club sell more tickets and generate more revenue.

Has anyone watched him play recently? How is he going?
I think has just come back from injury. He's still decent in the games I've seen.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think has just come back from injury. He's still decent in the games I've seen.
That's good to hear. If he came to our club do you think he is good enough to start? Or will he come off the bench?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
SBW will be a big draw card to the dogs. Sponsors will want him and as some supporters who still have a problem with him that will change once his in the Blue and White. After a few games fans will forget. I for one did not like what he did but would accept him back.
From a business point if view for the club it would be a positive and i suspect Napa signing with the dogs is a connection to this rumour
In short
Being young and ill informed he did what he did to us !
I gave him benefits of the doubt at first until he enraged me by signing for the RORTERS !
I know now that the same people that supported his rebellion are discreetly working with Canterbury on many fronts
I also know that SBW feels great remorse for his wrong doing
The question remain...
Can he and his friends be trusted ?
Will he truly be forgiven ?

Last edited:

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's good to hear. If he came to our club do you think he is good enough to start? Or will he come off the bench?
100% he could and would be a starter. I don't know if I want him here but has still got a few top level years left in him. He looks after his body.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In short
I gave him benefits of the doubt at first until he enraged me by signing for the RORTERS !
I know now that the same people that supported his rebellion are discreetly working with Canterbury on many fronts
The question remain...
"Apparently" he contacted Dogs first and they knocked him back...but signing with the rorters was a 2nd stab in the back for sure. But hey who can resist Uncle Nick.

We really need a re-setting of our fortunes and are desperate enough that this may be it

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably faster than Lewis and people want to play him there lol.
Oh that’s a pretty big call
I think Lewis would be very competitive on a nice running track and wearing his spikes
With his hair tied back and not holding a football could make a world of difference
Photo finish for sure.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given what he could earn in rugby( japan or Europe) or even league ( think that Canada team ) it is not about the money. Think hes interested in coaching going forward so who knows. Whilst I just cant see it happening I cant see how its a bad thing for the club.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In short
The question remain...
People got in his ear and convinced him he would get more money elsewhere, he then became unhappy and obviously kicking stones, Mundine was his confidant and Nasser was his manager he also became a Muslim which says a lot about the influence some had on him at the time. It was also reported that Nasser and Polities got together.
No surprise that he became unhappy and probably also began to fain injuries which is what I heard at the time, his form then dropped but he went to our club with Naser and asked for more money and was refused and the rest became history.
Young players are easily influenced by clever sales people. just like how our big 4 defected to Parra during the SL war. It is no secret also that a lot of our top stars have found a way out of our club over the years.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Smith is 35 Cooper 34.
They've also played NRL for 15 years straight. They're the most intelligent players in the game. Smith is better then a coach.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He owes it to us without wanting crazy money so let’s see what a “great” person he is

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
SBW will bring a lot to the club. Just his presence alone will have a dramatic impact on our forwards. Our forwards would go to another level.
But where does he play? Edge? Lock? Centre? Lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here with credible contacts know is this has any legs?