SBW Back to Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think ahout it..Sonny talks to hierarchy about his unhappiness and the boys. If given a chance maybe others could have helped him and resolved the matter without him leaving.. however he gets cranky no doubt there are certain people guiding him at the time which takes advantage of the situation and the rest is history. .

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
if he was really sorry he would come back home, not sign with our number one enemy, the fu3king judas he is

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Question for good ol sonny bill who is such a nice guy now and who kept his promise to the Roosters and is such a down to earth guy:

Where is the reciprocation for Bulldogs club and the fans who made you and stood by you when you were nothing and had all the injuries in the world.... I know you cant change what you did 6 years ago, but I am sure you can do a bit more than saying I am sorry.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenburg is the reason y he left. it was Greenburg that didn't hold his end of the bargain. Greenburg stupid decisions is what cost us the great athlete.
On ya Greenberg! Show that turd who's boss!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
in another 5 years he will just be another has been, the bulldogs army will only get stronger

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said on here before, I know him personally. He is very remorseful for theway stuff happened and I said before he wishes he can take it back.
But belive me or not it was not all his fault, none condone what he did but the club didn't help.

I'm proud to call him a mate, one of the truly good people I know.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
some of you idiots on this site think if someone doesn't agree with you (sheep like) become non bulldog supporters. you have no idea what soever.
im a doggies supporter and and SBW supporter.
hey Moron or wht ever the fu3k your name is. no real doggies supporter likes that judas

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes show them whos boss dickhead, roosters win a comp and we are making up the numbers. Greenburg fukced up and he knows it.
look at the stupid Williams we signed while the roosters sign the best Williams to play the game ever.
Lol

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As I said on here before, I know him personally. He is very remorseful for theway stuff happened and I said before he wishes he can take it back.
But belive me or not it was not all his fault, none condone what he did but the club didn't help.

Awesome well said bro.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you wear kneepads when you're on your knees giving him a blowie?
Had the shit joke made once already don't need the shit joke again

I believe their is still a chance for SBW to play for the dogs once again down the line

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
some of you idiots on this site think if someone doesn't agree with you (sheep like) become non bulldog supporters. you have no idea what soever.
im a doggies supporter and and SBW supporter.
I think people here were criticizing Footy show more than sonny bill... your love for sonny bill has blinded you

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

he might be your mate and a top bloke, he could have even signed with parra, but he did the same thing as the rest of the judas clan, sign with the roosters. He can get fu3ked. I loved that **** as much as the next doggies fan. but he can now stick his sorry up mundines ass

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think people here were criticizing Footy show more than sonny bill... your love for sonny bill has blinded you
ive been a sonny fan since he made his 1st grade debut and he is only getting better, just spewing we are playing against him.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Had the shit joke made once already don't need the shit joke again

I believe their is still a chance for SBW to play for the dogs once again down the line
i actually didn't see assasin's post until after i posted it. yeah sure, he'll finish an all black

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
ive been a sonny fan since he made his 1st grade debut and he is only getting better, just spewing we are playing against him.
no one doubts how good he is, in my eyes he is the best. that isnt going to make me change how I feel about the back stabber

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the reason SBW is playing at the SCUMs is cause NICK was the one that backed him to fight the NRL about the salary cap.
Nick was willing to go all the way regarding the SALARY CAP to scrap it.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
the reason SBW is playing at the SCUMs is cause NICK was the one that backed him to fight the NRL about the salary cap.
Nick was willing to go all the way regarding the SALARY CAP to scrap it.
he signed with the roosters is because he is a judas, and fuking oath I loved the souths banner on the weekend because the roosters are nothing but scum, and have no legacy in the nrl other then being a foundation club

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he is (pretends to be ) such a nice guy why didnt he come out and said I will take a paycut and will play for the great club which picked me up from Newzealand when i was nothing, took care of me when i was going through my injuries and i also spat on them while leaving in the middle of the night to another country..... i think this will be a noble thing to do when he can keep his promise to the roosters boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.