SBW Back to Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Read between the lines.

Horan is applying pressure for NRL to push through marque player rule so dollar bill Williams can command a higher asking price.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
His handshake agreement was only for one season so he has fulfilled that promise.

Plus union has the world cup and the Olympics. I'd go back too.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The truth is hes going back cause its easier and he knows his body wont last 2 seasons in nrl

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Great player SBW... BUT I think we will never know how good of a player he could have been.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Great player SBW... BUT I think we will never know how good of a player he could have been.
I have no doubt that if he had stayed in league and not fu3ked up with all that shit he done to us, he would have been an immortal

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good luck to Sonny. . Hes come a long way since 08. He's the ultimate professional sportsman. Cant wait to see him playing for the Ab's again. Everyone makes bad calls sometimes in their lives. He said sorry so let's focus on how we will stop him next we meet if we progress in the finals over the next few weeks. Will be our ultimate challenge if we meet them again.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel 9 are promoting an interview with SBW on The Footy Show tonight as "SBW as you have never seen him before". If that is the case, then maybe he will not be leaving League for Union, and will actually be taking a pay cut ... :p

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His handshake agreement was only for one season so he has fulfilled that promise.

Plus union has the world cup and the Olympics. I'd go back too.
That will free up some $ at the Rorters, wonder who is next??

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Public enemy #1 a couple of years ago and now Ch 9 can't get enough of his cock

That'll f*cking do me

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gould would be barred up something severe

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He sounds like jona from Summer heights high

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Would of changed leaving the Bulldogs the way he did. I hate the prick more than the next bloke. But if he's remorseful then you have to forgive him don't you?

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I guess I'm different from everyone on here but I'm over what he has done years ago

It will be a big loss if we lose SBW back to union for the game outside watching the dogs play I enjoy watching him play the most just the things he can do on the field and how professional he is the example for younger players no drinking no gambling

And finally so what If he is about money all professional sports people are

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said he wish he can take it back and do it diff like as for a release. So I other words you would have Fuked us anyway. Seriously this story just made me cringe even more. Sooooo telented and gifted but yet so stupid sometimes. Nick kept approaching him when he was at the dogs wanting him to go to the roosters. Like seriously how the fuk do you expect players to be loyal when other CEOs and managers from other clubs are chasing you even when you re sign a new contract.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All these years Footy show sucked off Benji now him gone Sonny is the flavour of the month.... I only wonder which kiwi will be the footy show golden child next year.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sonny has paid his dues. Im so over all the bitterness been displayed towards him. He regrets the way he left. Hope he stays in league but if he goes to union then that's sweet too. As he said tonight its family first.. Im sure Gould would love Sonny at the Panthers. Who knows maybe Raelene and Des can get Sonny back to the Dogs in 2016:p

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said he wish he can take it back and do it diff like as for a release. So I other words you would have Fuked us anyway. Seriously this story just made me cringe even more. Sooooo telented and gifted but yet so stupid sometimes. Nick kept approaching him when he was at the dogs wanting him to go to the roosters. Like seriously how the fuk do you expect players to be loyal when other CEOs and managers from other clubs are chasing you even when you re sign a new contract.
Well he just obviously wasn't happy being at the dogs so firstly why have a player their that isn't happy and secondly people can say what they want about him leaving but no one will know his reasons why he left only the people that are close to him and SBW himself will know until he says so

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait a second.... people actually watch the footy show? Fools.

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well he just obviously wasn't happy being at the dogs so firstly why have a player their that isn't happy and secondly people can say what they want about him leaving but no one will know his reasons why he left only the people that are close to him and SBW himself will know until he says so
Greenburg is the reason y he left. it was Greenburg that didn't hold his end of the bargain. Greenburg stupid decisions is what cost us the great athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.