Reaction score
I doubt he would pay us 500k to come back mate

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha

Yeah na

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is on 2 years 10 million dollar deal

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness. The bulldogs would be way too much work for SBW anyway. He'd probably medically retire 3 rounds in then join the Roosters.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No chance of him playing for anyone but Politis in the NRL..

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW could be dead and ppl would still talk about signing him on a contract.

The guys a snake and should be barred from being spoken about on this site.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I hate what he done. Even worse he come back and won a ring with roosters. But make no mistake he won them the premiership, as cronk done for the roosters.. These 2 guys are professionals like no other. The roosters are sucking smart. Fix the holes they need. We lack leaders have been lacking since prichard than Ennis left. We need leaders, what sbw showed the roosters boys was professionalism, they were a great team that lacked the next step. Train 110% and be a pro off the field. Cronk come in and showed the same thing total pro with training but leader on the field. We need that. Identify the player and go funking get him. That player is as good as a top level coach.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. A year ago I was all for the idea, but as of now I’m over it . Time to move on a carve a new path here a the doggies.!!!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Mentor our juniors? "Ah bruh take the highest bidder cuz".

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate what he done. Even worse he come back and won a ring with roosters. But make no mistake he won them the premiership, as cronk done for the roosters.. These 2 guys are professionals like no other. The roosters are sucking smart. Fix the holes they need. We lack leaders have been lacking since prichard than Ennis left. We need leaders, what sbw showed the roosters boys was professionalism, they were a great team that lacked the next step. Train 110% and be a pro off the field. Cronk come in and showed the same thing total pro with training but leader on the field. We need that. Identify the player and go funking get him. That player is as good as a top level coach.
I'm hoping that player for us is Luke Thompson. The club chased him very hard.
A fit Foran would have been something of a cronk factor for our backs moving forward but it appears that didn't transition too well.